What is the best app for power point viewing
    what app will let me make folders,, is it even possible. I'm refering to folders for document storage and organization
    Also when I go to itunes on phone there is only a small selection of songs. Its not like Amazon with thousands why not ????
    Last edited by danncas; 12-07-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typo
    12-07-2011 10:20 AM
    Folders? For apps?
    Just touch and hold and app until it wiggles and then drag one app on top of another, it will put them both into a new folder. You can then add more apps as you like.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    12-07-2011 10:52 AM
    Keynote works pretty well for me.
    12-07-2011 10:54 AM
    sorry i ment storage of documents
    12-07-2011 12:57 PM
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Pages, Keynote, and Numbers all allow you to make folders inside of them to organize documents, powerpoints, and spreadsheets respectively. They're stored in icloud if you use it.

I use those apps. I'm sure there are others that work well too.
    12-07-2011 02:44 PM
    I found keynote works awesome!! For giving and reviewing presentations.
    12-07-2011 02:54 PM
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Pages, Keynote, and Numbers all allow you to make folders inside of them to organize documents, powerpoints, and spreadsheets respectively. They're stored in icloud if you use it.

I use those apps. I'm sure there are others that work well too.
    Which of these is most compatible with Office products? Also does Documents To Go allow you to make folders?
    12-07-2011 03:37 PM
    Which of these is most compatible with Office products? Also does Documents To Go allow you to make folders?
    All three are supposed to be compatible. Everything that i've imported over from office has worked fine, but it hasn't been a whole lot of stuff to give you a definitive answer. I've read that there may be formatting issues due to differences in fonts and such.

I don't know if Docs to go can make folders or not.
    12-08-2011 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD