so i just got another 4s and on my last one i had a game called flick homerun and loved it, i tried downloading it on to this one but it wont download for some reason any ideas?
    12-06-2011 07:47 PM
    so i just got another 4s and on my last one i had a game called flick homerun and loved it, i tried downloading it on to this one but it wont download for some reason any ideas?
    Are you getting any type of error msg when you try to dwld the game? Some apps depending on their size, you need wifi to dwld which I'm guessing you already know.
    Also, are you sure the game is for the iPhone (I know silly question but just wanted to be sure)

Can you give a little more info on what's happening when you try to dwld and it doesn't?

Suggestion, have you tried a reboot? Hold top lock button and home button together till you see the apple, the let go. Ignore the "slide to power off"
    12-06-2011 08:05 PM
    i connected to wifi and tried and it let me install it, didnt think that was the problem cuz i didnt need to do it last time. Thanks!!
    12-06-2011 08:23 PM
    i connected to wifi and tried and it let me install it, didnt think that was the problem cuz i didnt need to do it last time. Thanks!!
    Yw, & Ok well what's important is that you got it to dwld
    12-06-2011 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD