I recently purchased my iphone over the Thanksgiving holiday while visiting in Fayetteville NC. The local weather display on my phone is showing that local weather. I however, am back home in Pittston Pa. and would like to see my local weather. How can I get that to change?
    12-05-2011 02:43 PM
    First, go to Settings >>>Location Services >>> and if 'Weather' is set to 'off', turn it on.

Then, in the Weather app, tap the "i" in the lower right corner, and make sure the "local weather' switch is set to on if you want it to auto-fetch weather for where you are... or, on that same screen, you can add or delete any preset locations you'd like to be able to quickly fetch weather for.
    12-05-2011 02:58 PM
    I recently purchased my iphone over the Thanksgiving holiday while visiting in Fayetteville NC. The local weather display on my phone is showing that local weather. I however, am back home in Pittston Pa. and would like to see my local weather. How can I get that to change?
    It should detect where you are automatically if you have Location Services On... if it still doesn't, go into the app, hit the little i in the bottom right corner and check and make sure everything on there is how it should be..
    12-05-2011 02:59 PM
    congrats on your new purchase!

Go to Settings/Location services and make sure the weather says ON. This should do it.

If not, hit the little "i" on the lower right of the native weather app and you can manually choose your location..

Good Luck..
    12-05-2011 02:59 PM
    HA.. We all answered OP in the same exact time!!
    12-05-2011 04:15 PM
    Great minds think alike
    12-05-2011 04:22 PM
    LOL !! I was just scratching my head wondering why you alllll posted the same thing, then I saw they were all posts at the same time !! What's the chances of that happening anytime soon again
    12-05-2011 04:27 PM
    It's nice to have a forum with friendly, timely responses!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-05-2011 04:59 PM
    Agreed!! This forum is the best...
    12-05-2011 07:52 PM
    It's nice to have a forum with friendly, timely responses!
    Agreed!! This forum is the best...
    +1, I agree too !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-05-2011 08:01 PM
    TY all for responding to my query, and yes to all the instructions you have given, you are the best!
    12-06-2011 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD