vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I came from a 32gb iPhone 4 and bought the 16gb 4s. Regretting it already as i have only got 2gb left! But, it's defiantly a substantial upgrade with the camera and overall speed. Hope you’re enjoying your 4s!

I think it's a wrong move u shld have gone in for 4S 32 Gb !

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, ask yourself what you use your phone for. Do you use it to take pictures? (4s) Do you use it for games(4s) Do you use it for email and social media-FB and Twitter (4) If you are like me and use it for everything short of brushing your teeth, then go for the 4s. If you only use it for emails, messaging, and light browsing, then the 4s has very little more to offer. That said, I love my 4s and would recommend it to anyone.....it WILL cause you to do more with your phone than you ever did before.

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Get the 4S for sure...

I've had my 4S for a week, its a great device. I thought Siri was too gimmicky but I have to tell you
its so cool, its really wonderful and I am glad to have her. All those pain in the butt things like calendar reminders .....so simple with Siri....and you're never alone anymore!!!! She is awesome.
The camera is great, even consumer reports now like it. It is a slam dunk.
But, if money is tight, you are not into Siri then the 4 is fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73