Everyone doing these mods are seriously blowing my mind. I love seeing these posts pop up. I wanna change out my back plate. Gotta decide on what color though.
    12-09-2011 02:48 PM
    My wife broke her screen a couple of weeks ago so it looks like I'm about to be doing the same thing but she is wanting a like green color.

Any advice?

I used to do mods to my BlackBerrys but it's been since the Bold 9000 that I've done some taking apart.

Sent from my iPhone
    12-09-2011 03:53 PM
    $70?...i mean I'm all for being unique, but really? $70? Yeeesh...
    That's cheap compared Colorware... $250!

ColorWare - iPhone 4S
    12-09-2011 04:01 PM
    i don't think i could do mine 4s as i love the white and at this point in time do not want to mess with anything, but i did my girlfriends iPhone 4 in pink about a month or two ago. I attached some shots of it too.

And to the guy that posted the "lot of 12 colors for $75" , those are just the back glass, not the screen and digitizer, or the home button.

excuse my dirty fingers, I'm an automotive tech and had just gotten off of work

Click to view quoted image

Sweet and nice new MacBook Pro in the background.
    12-09-2011 07:19 PM
    Not bad - just not my cup o' tea.
    12-10-2011 12:30 AM
    Not bad - just not my cup o' tea.
    Yeah, looks cool, but doesn't float my boat either.
    12-11-2011 05:57 PM
    Everyone doing these mods are seriously blowing my mind. I love seeing these posts pop up. I wanna change out my back plate. Gotta decide on what color though.
    Yes they are all over ebay just make sure you get 1 specifically for the 4s get the 1 you want use metal plastic ones a glass ones whatever you like it's really easy to change out remove 2 screws and then you slide up the back cover lift off and then put the new 1 on the same way... If you pay less than 10 dollars for it its probly a cheap piece of crap so beware make sure you get a good 1
    12-25-2011 08:54 AM
    My wife broke her screen a couple of weeks ago so it looks like I'm about to be doing the same thing but she is wanting a like green color.

Any advice?

I used to do mods to my BlackBerrys but it's been since the Bold 9000 that I've done some taking apart.

Sent from my iPhone
    I'm sure you can find a green set somewhere on ebay my advice get 1 from US it's faster shipping and it's Easier to return if something is wrong with it You may also want to consider having a cellphone repair shop do the work
    12-25-2011 08:57 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD