Sprint, ATT, or Verizon. All have good coverage in my area. Data speeds are what concerns me the most.

I can get unlmtd data on ATT but which one to choose?
    12-04-2011 09:35 PM
    AT&T has hspa which would have the fastest for the 4s if it is in your network and if you have unlimited with them then why not stay with them? Sprint would be the only other carrier that you could get unlimited and data speeds wouldn't be close to AT&T with hspa

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    12-04-2011 09:46 PM
    Yes, att has hspa here but i can get unlmtd data. i didnt say i had it.
    12-04-2011 09:49 PM
    Att.. Talkin and surfin the web at the same time is a nice option to have.
    12-04-2011 09:59 PM
    well, if you wanna save money I would say Sprint but if you want simultaneous voice and data and 4G speeds go with AT&T
    12-04-2011 10:33 PM
    Yea if i were in that position ATT would be game just for the unlimited data and suggested speeds the only other factor is cost with Sprint winning but Verizon would be the most consistent day to day
    12-04-2011 10:47 PM
    As long as you are on wireless, you can talk and surf on any of the networks. ATT is unlimited to a point. If you are a new customer, you're out of luck. They will throttle you of you use too much data which will bring you down to edge like speeds so if streaming lots of music is your thing, I'd maybe consider Sprint.
    12-04-2011 11:25 PM
    Isn't sprint only seeing .3-.4mb on most iPhones right now anyway? That's not that far off of edge speeds even if it is unlimited.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    12-05-2011 12:33 AM
    Go to AT&T . I'm on sprint and I'm jumping to AT&T ASAP. My 4s gets .5 mbps on the regular it's pathetic and my iPad gets 6.0 Mbps daily at all times on 3G.
    12-05-2011 12:40 AM
    the speeds for Sprint vary depending on where you live
    12-05-2011 01:28 AM
    Go with AT&T
    12-05-2011 01:35 AM
    As long as you are on wireless, you can talk and surf on any of the networks. ATT is unlimited to a point. If you are a new customer, you're out of luck. They will throttle you of you use too much data which will bring you down to edge like speeds so if streaming lots of music is your thing, I'd maybe consider Sprint.
    Incorrect.... only time you can get simultaneous voice and date on a 3G network like Sprint or Verizon is when you're connected to wifi. And with that, you're not on the "3G" network.

I live/work in the NYC region and even in time square where I work, I don't get wifi free everywhere like every one seems to think, unless I go in to a coffee shop like starbucks.
    12-05-2011 01:56 AM
    If you can get unlimited I'd go with AT&T, the fastest 3G connection. If you can't get unlimited at&t 3G connection id get sprint.

Slow connection or not, most apps require some sort of data connection and that's something you don't want to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone 10
    12-05-2011 03:28 AM
    Incorrect.... only time you can get simultaneous voice and date on a 3G network like Sprint or Verizon is when you're connected to wifi. And with that, you're not on the "3G" network.

I live/work in the NYC region and even in time square where I work, I don't get wifi free everywhere like every one seems to think, unless I go in to a coffee shop like starbucks.
    Incorrect? I said wireless and in my typing should have added the word network but didn't.
    12-05-2011 07:54 AM
    Sprint works well for me streaming video and such over 3G. It's actually pretty sweet all around.
    12-05-2011 08:15 AM
    I have Verizon and I like it

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-05-2011 11:55 AM
    Verizon will give you the best coverage hands down... You just need to select which feature is most important for you and go with it. I've had verizon since it was Airtouch Cellular and have had many occasions when I got a strong signal while others didn't get any.
    12-05-2011 09:43 PM
    Unlimited or not AT&T has the fastest and the best data speeds hands down .... And they don't throttle data unless you're a data hog
    12-06-2011 02:00 AM
    Incorrect? I said wireless and in my typing should have added the word network but didn't.
    All networks are wireless though

Only network in the U.S. capable of doing both simultaneously over their 3G network is AT&T in regards to the iPhone and 3G data.
    12-06-2011 03:16 AM
    Unlimited or not AT&T has the fastest and the best data speeds hands down .... And they don't throttle data unless you're a data hog
    My service is better with AT&T than it was with Verizon ;(
    12-06-2011 03:17 AM
    Well after much thought, i narrowed it down to ATT and Sprint, but Ill probaby stick to choosing ATT. But only if I succeed getting unlmtd data. Not really a data hog though.
    12-06-2011 04:56 PM
    Well after much thought, i narrowed it down to ATT and Sprint, but Ill probaby stick to choosing ATT. But only if I succeed getting unlmtd data. Not really a data hog though.
    Unlimited data isn't really that big of a deal. On average I use about 400 mb a month with the use of wifi also. I have unlimited data..

12-06-2011 05:25 PM
    Unlimited data isn't really that big of a deal. On average I use about 400 mb a month with the use of wifi also. I have unlimited data..

Yep I was the same way. I had unlimited but was only using about 500mb a month. So I lowered myself to the 2GB Plan.
    12-06-2011 05:54 PM
    Unlimted data only matters if you are streaming movies and ect a lot. Most people never use 2 GB's. I have only gone over twice and that due to me streaming HBO GO at work everyday for a hour while on lunch break.
    12-06-2011 06:14 PM
    How do you plan on getting unlimited data?
    12-06-2011 06:46 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD