Still cant decide which carrier for the 4S

Star-Lord

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Well after much thought, i narrowed it down to ATT and Sprint, but Ill probaby stick to choosing ATT. But only if I succeed getting unlmtd data. Not really a data hog though.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Well after much thought, i narrowed it down to ATT and Sprint, but Ill probaby stick to choosing ATT. But only if I succeed getting unlmtd data. Not really a data hog though.

Unlimited data isn't really that big of a deal. On average I use about 400 mb a month with the use of wifi also. I have unlimited data..

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Unlimited data isn't really that big of a deal. On average I use about 400 mb a month with the use of wifi also. I have unlimited data..

Yep I was the same way. I had unlimited but was only using about 500mb a month. So I lowered myself to the 2GB Plan.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Unlimted data only matters if you are streaming movies and ect a lot. Most people never use 2 GB's. I have only gone over twice and that due to me streaming HBO GO at work everyday for a hour while on lunch break.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

You can always do the 2G iPhone loophole trick for unlimited data

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I am on my iphone day and night, around the clock. I have unlimited due to previously carrying it over. My husband does more streaming than me but uses less apps than I do. Neither of us would go over the highest data plan with AT&T (whatever it is. I forget because mine is unlimited but he has the high data plan and never ever goes over). My vote? AT&T.

pvcpvt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see that you have narrowed it down and hope you enjoy your iPhone! I recently covered this same topic but came to a different conclusion than ATT.

Sadly, I have had problems with ATT coverage. Right now I prefer Verizon, but have unlimited data. Overall unlimited data is more important to me than anything other than reception.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe I just got these speeds in Western Cleveland ....

475ee760.jpg

Gotta love aye tee an tee lol

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with AT&T in your case but only if you are sure they have decent coverage in your area. You can get unlimited and if you have hspa your looking at 4-6 Mbps down. I was in the same boat but jumped to Verizon because I couldn't hold a call in broad daylight, nor in my house now I get no less than three bars in my basement!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't matter much. Verizon has probably the highest level of customer satisfaction of the three. The recent article citing iPhone 4S owner's satisfaction rates had Verizon 4S owner at a statistically significant higher satisfaction rate than both ATT and Sprint. There are many reasons for and against all the carriers. I will say, through years of reading forums and blogs, I would avoid ATT.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't matter much. Verizon has probably the highest level of customer satisfaction of the three. The recent article citing iPhone 4S owner's satisfaction rates had Verizon 4S owner at a statistically significant higher satisfaction rate than both ATT and Sprint. There are many reasons for and against all the carriers. I will say, through years of reading forums and blogs, I would avoid ATT.

AT&T is nothing like it used to be, I've been a customer of all 3 at one point or another, and coming from big red over 2 years ago, I have to say I don't miss them at all, going into a retail store is a nightmare, I have yet to see a CSR who actually knew something...

But I will say this, I'd avoid sprint, they do have the slowest data speeds of the 3

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

It's all about where you live AT&T is better in my area then Verizon Verizon wouldn't even work in my house I'm with AT&T now and it's great

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2