Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why Siri

As much as it pains me to say, I could always use another woman in my life besides my wife who nags me to make sure I'm on time to pick up my kid from school or to pick up milk from the grocery store. And if she gets too bad, I can always tell Siri to be quiet and I'm sure she would listen, hopefully.

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
LOVE!
Plain and simple. I have been looking for the right women for so long and I think i have finally found her. SIRI. I dream of that perfect voice every night. If i have to wait until i am eligible for an upgrade, i may not make it.

the_i_guy

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I really want to win so that i can buy my mom the iPad that she wants! I already have one and she loves mine so I would love to be able to buy her one too!

gregorylkelly

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I could use this in so many ways! I'd either upgrade my wife's iPhone 4 or get myself an iPad and an Apple TV. Depends on how well she treats me in the next couple weeks :)

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I want to give the gift of life that is the iPhone 4S to my little 20 year old brother and make his dreams come true this Christmas.

dgbrock

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I Need One!!

So the wife gets this iPad2 for her birthday. You think I can get my paws anyway near it? No-o-o-o-o. So I guess I need my own now. Puleeeze??

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the certificate to finally be able to buy an iPhone, I've been wanting one since it first came out and manage to save to buy a 2nd generation Touch 8 months after it's release and sold it to buy the 4th Generation when it came out, but with the iPhone 4 and the 4S I've always felt like I still need that elusive iPhone, this would really help me keep my college spending dedicated to books for med school.

jhoffmeyer

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
When I got my iPhone 4S my wife got my iPhone 4 which she loves. However, since she doesn't have Siri she keep taking my phone to as Siri questions so it'd be great to get her a 4S of her own.

natedgr8

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had every version of the iPhone since the beginning, but I have never owned a mac. I would love to put this towards the purchase of my first MAC.

nosivad79

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It would be an excellent present for my wife - her Android annoys her to no end with the inability for people to hear her clearly all the time.

leejerryj

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
An iPad 2 would be a great tool

Earlier this year I had the awesome opportunity to serve on a reconstruction team in the tsunami region in Japan. A member of our team had an iPad and took video interviews with it that we later used in a video to share with others at our church. It turned out awesome. I plan on returning to Japan next year and would love to have an iPad so that I could do this again. It would also be nice for keeping in touch with my family while I am there via Facetime/Skype.

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I just had our first baby and we would love to have an iPad2 so that I can facetime with them from the road when I'm traveling for work. It really sucks being away from my wife and newborn and not being able to see them when I call home! Help me out guys!

sawinter

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone 4s for a few reasons. First off, I'm still using my 3GS, and while it is a great phone, I would love the advancements the 4S has to offer, most importantly, Siri. Also, having the 8mp camera would but a huge step up from my 3GS. Thanks, TiPb for always doing these incredible giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner