Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Dee

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I am waiting for the iPad 3 so I can read all my eBooks on a bigger screen then my iPhone 4 screen.

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I would like the iPhone 4S for Sprint because I have never had an iPhone and have always wanted one but have never been able to afford one and I would like to have a Xmas present for myself for once

ManzanaTash

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm completely new to apple and so far I'm loving it! I hope the $600 is valid long enough til the iPhone 5 is released or even the iPad 3 oooooh what a welcome aboard gift that would be!!!!

j4331b

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a better and faster camera especially bc I do all my photography on my iPhone. I would also love to have Siri while driving and to show it off to all of my friends

krieger78

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4S from TiPb because I had to cancel my order after I found out the money I saved up and budgeted with was spent by my wife.

extol4000

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2 because computers are too confusing for my mom. Using an iPad would be dead simple for her & I wouldn't have to come over every 10 seconds to tell her how or what to click on next. :rolleyes:

-Rick

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win the voucher and put the money towards a iMac, I've always wanted one and it would work great with all my other idevices!!:D

Keen

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I hated apple products. I hated apple users. I just couldn't stand apple. I never really used an apple device before. I used Mac a LONG time ago. So when my beloved palm pre was on the verge of extinction, I needed to consider other devices. The only other smartphone OS I hated more than iOS was Android. Beside, Apple seemed to be the only product which would fit my need. My 4s has brought so much joy to my life. The productivity is AMAZING. I deserve to win because I went from an apple hater to an apple fangirl. I now display the same characteristics which I used to joke on the Apple users about. I NEED an iPad.

electrobricks

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I need an Ipad

I am 14 year old who is learning how to develop for the IOS mobile platform. Just one huge problem, I don't have an IOS device. If I could with this I could get IPad and be able to test my apps on an real IOS device. The simulator is nothing like the real thing. I don't have any money so this is the only way to get one. Please pick me?

skimore2020

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This would be the perfect opportunity to steal my fiancee away from the evil Prince Android so we can finally be together in the wonderful land of iOS.

jskaiser

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
phone of my dreams...

When it comes to phones - I can only dream of having one like this. This giveaway would make that dream come true. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd really like to finally buy myself an iPad. I have been trying to save for one, but having 3 kids, I always find something that I need to buy them instead.

Nansi

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
help me the most while driving car and instead picking my phone in hand
it can read the text easily with easy reply as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice