Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryannorrington

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As a victim of the reality distortion field

Hello TiPb. Ever since I was a little'un I have been affected by the reality distortion field emitted by Apple Inc. and I understand I am not alone in my plight. After many an hour looking at keynotes from the past I realised one killer feature which is missing from all apple products at the moment... none of them are free. When I close my eyes and rest my head on the soft iCloud I can feel the freeness wave into the air. So please allow me to feel this perception of freeness with $600 gift card so I can put TiPb and Siri on the christmas card list... Thanks a million

ggap10

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I hope I win this contest. I am looking for the iPhone4S. Or may be iPhone 5 when it comes next year. Or even the iPad 3 when that comes. I am so confused already.....

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win so I could buy the iPad for my daughter. I'm sure she would love it. I love mine, even if it's a lowly first generation.

Good luck everyone!

lita24

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Please pick me

I wish to win this gift certificate because I would love to have an iPad 2. I currently can't afford one and would really be awesome to get one to help with homeschooling my son!

seb_or_sam

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win so I could get an iPad 2- my current tablet, an HP TouchPad, uses a dead operating system with hardly any apps available and I am sick of it. I love my new iPhone 4S, and iOS on a tablet would be a real breath of fresh air for me.
Here's hoping I win! :)

boto

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Going from a blackberry to an iphone would be undescribable!!!!! Really need this espcially having the best iphone out to date :)

asuperstarr

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Win The iOs device of your Dreams

I would love to win as gift to myself for graduating college. This would be a great gift to purchase an iPad as I begin my Masters degree.

I wish everyone good luck and Happy Holidays!

asuperstarr

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This would be great graduation gift. I would purchase with the certificate an iPad 2 as I enter prepare to enter my master degree program. This would be a great tool to have for school.

Best of luck to everyone and Happy Holidays!

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win the new 4S because I can't afford to pay full retail after using my upgrade back in February to pick up the iPhone 4 when it came to Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox