My MacBook is aging. I could really use an iPad to help with my primary functions of email and web browsing.

I also could use the mobility while trying to start up my tutoring business.
    12-08-2011 03:31 AM
    I would love to win an iPhone 4s. I recently sold my 3gs and picked up an Android Phone. I would love to go back to Apple. I miss it my iPhone so much. Please consider me TiPB. And good luck to all.
    12-08-2011 04:27 AM
    Ok so i really need this to get out of this droid... All my buddies make fun of me
    12-08-2011 05:11 AM
    insert comment here
    12-08-2011 05:24 AM
    Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb?

Well, let's talk personal objects... I truly consider that all the things you own are statements about you, triggered to other people. This certainly doesen't mean that you should wear and use objects for other people to like you. Here, it's all about what you love having and using every day. Your things should be enchanting your senses and make you feel good every time you see them, touch them or even think about them. Certainly, the most personal and useful object that you can own is your phone.And it must make you feel as mentioned before. Life is short, and you can get sick or something can happen to you any second; I know this from my experience. So you want to live like there's no tomorrow, and not to regret undone things. The phone will even influence your everyday mood, even if you realize it or not....

Why iPhone 4S? Because I can say I had a lot of phones. I do not want to blame any of them. Just that I didn't find a complete soul in any of them. The iPhone 4S, in my oppinion, is the complete package. You allready know the design. It's just gorgeous... the alluminium, the high quality glass and the way they are put together is simply amazing. The display... Is the finest of them all at this moment. It's soul, I mean the iOS 5, is ORIGINAL, gorgeous, easy-to use, fast (thanks to the dual-core A5) and i'm saying it again.. Original. The iOS may be copied in different shapes but it will ever remain what it was back in 2007, and I mean, a class of it's own. Technologically speaking, the architecture of the 4S may be similar to other devices, but it's not the same thing, and you know it. Again, it's original. And now it's complete, with the fixed antenna and the nice humble assistant, Siri. For me, the iPhone 4S is the most advanced soul-device money can buy. Pure passion, directly from our dear and regreted Steve!

All in all, I would love to have this product and I will do what it takes to have it. Thank you for listening, I hope I didn't bore you
    12-08-2011 05:47 AM
    I really really want an IPad 2 to give to my sister and nephew for Xmas. They don't have alot of money so they don't have any computer at all. He loves my iPhone since the day I got it and I know she could use having the Internet at home!! Merry Christmas TiPd
    12-08-2011 05:48 AM
    Please pick me - I'm a recent apple convert - loving my ip4 but would love to be able to invest further with a mac of somekind - to see if the hype lives up to reality in my family

Thanks

Matt
    12-08-2011 06:13 AM
    I am a lonely guy, Siri could keep me company.
    12-08-2011 06:33 AM
    I wish I had an iPhone 4S or even just a phone with Internet. The one I have to deal with at the moment only has a color screen of the old style...and that's it. No Internet, No camera, No good games, not even MMS. I thinks it is about time I have an upgrade.....
    12-08-2011 07:10 AM
    i would love a white iPhone 4s with siri, mines is starting to crap out... thank you!!
    12-08-2011 07:14 AM
    I want to "befriend" Siri!
    12-08-2011 07:16 AM
    I would love to win an iPhone 4s because I REALLY would love to give it to my father-in-law who's been bitten by the iPhone bug.
    12-08-2011 07:32 AM
    I *NEED* this! My original iPad is painful compared to my new iPhone4S. I need to upgrade to an iPad 3 when they come out! Pick me pick me pick me!!!
    12-08-2011 07:36 AM
    I am a stay at home dad with a 2 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. My son loves my IPhone 4 he is almost better with it than I am It amazes me just how simple apple's IOS devices are to use. They have taken the time and created a line of truly magical devices. What would I do if I one? I would get my son an IPod Touch and Get my self a 4S. That way I could keep my son happy and have Siri keep me organized. These kids are driving me crazy ;p
    12-08-2011 07:37 AM
    The wife would love the new 4S for the sweet camera! She is an Instagram hound and can't wait to upgrade, but she has to wait another 15 months!
    12-08-2011 08:05 AM
    Siri the extraordinary feature and the acclaimed best firmware device of the world thats what i have dreamed and to get it will be the most loving reality. Hope dream will come true only through Tipb. The most informative site i have ever visited.
    12-08-2011 08:15 AM
    I would love to be able to give my wife the iPad 3 when it's released in the Spring. She's always wanted one but we could never afford one. Our 10th anniversary is in March 2012, and since the newest iPad is usually announced then it would be a surprise that would take her breath away! Help me make this happen for her!
    12-08-2011 08:48 AM
    I would love to be able to get my wife a 4S to finally get her away from the clutches of Blackberry.
    12-08-2011 09:18 AM
    I really love apple and I want to have everything they create. My friends tease me because I don't have the latest and greatest but if you guys can help me I would forever appreciate this
    12-08-2011 09:31 AM
    Have someone to talk to when I'm bored would make me less bored. I want a robot friend.
    12-08-2011 09:45 AM
    Apple has become my drug of choice. With the lose of my job and the cutting of cable I would love to win the apple tv or the iPad for my wife for Christmas. Good luck to everyone.
    12-08-2011 09:47 AM
    In a word its just Amazing! The IPhone 4S is amazing. Siri is great and with the amazing photos and videos, I have seen what it can do. I want one
    12-08-2011 09:52 AM
    I wonder if I could use this as a down payment on an iNuke. Perhaps an iPad for the family from Santa?
    12-08-2011 10:05 AM
    My family of 4 all have an iPhone 4, but right now an iPad is just not in our budget. Would love to be able to give a post Xmas present to my wife.
    12-08-2011 10:18 AM
    I want to have a new iPad2. Don't know if I could force myself to wait for the 3. In any case, these iDevices just simply work.
    12-08-2011 10:22 AM
1,031 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD