Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajm91484

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love the gift card, to use towards an Ipad 2. I don't a laptop or anything like it, and when traveling it would be really nice to have an ipad I could use.

App Master

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad because it has a A5 chip and it is super thin. The graphics are amazing so I can play the best apps clearly. Now it has iOS 5 there is iCloud and iMessage!

GFS

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
i would be the hero of the world if i could give a 4s to my apple-obsessed wife for xmas. we've reached a point where we've decided not to get the "grown ups" gifts to save $ for the kids. i'd love to give her a 4s as a surprise.

myzzvi

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the iPhone 4S because I've been wanting to own an iPhone since it was created. I'm with a service that doesn't carry iPhones, so It is impossible to afford without contract when I'm pouring all my money into school. Winning this iPhone would be a great graduation present! :)

Jay_B_II

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Having recently won an iPad 2 at work, I've been dying to get my hands on an iPhone 4S to replace my current Android phone. For a long time I was an anything but iOS type of person but the iPad has really changed my mind.

opsfrog

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4s with duel core will help with lagging affect, siri will help with, well I will have to ask her what she can help with and 8mp camera with superior lighting is amazing.

ksavant

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm entering as a newly minted apple enthusiast. Always had (grudging) admiration lol. I would really like to win. I was planning on getting an iPhone so I sold the iPod touch I just bought -- well, I thought I did. Turns out I got scammed. Set me back quite a bit.

belniente

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4S to give to my mom. I actually don't want an iPhone for myself, but I know that the interface would be perfect for my mom. She's got pretty bad hands due to arthritis/spinal injury, so she'd get a kick out of using Siri to send texts to my brothers and I, and I think it'd be really great for her. She's always wanted a smartphone, but always waffled when it came to the data plan, and especially wouldn't consider something as expensive as the iPhone for herself. It'd be a nice surprise for her :)

kentusmc

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a fan of Android and Blackberry, but not yet a fan of iOS maybe if I were to own one I might come over to the darkside! Plus I just love all tech so it would be nice to experience something new!

Oh and siri and iCloud are sexy!

bigsmoove

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb?
moms keeps eyeing mine...i think she may try and swipe it from me! this would go great under the tree for her.

genaow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My 4 and a half year old daughter used an Ipad 2 the other day and it was incredible how she took to it. The educational apps available to her that she can use just by using the touch interface really impressed me. It would be great for her to have one for Christmas and of course I wouldn't mind "teaching' her how to use the NFL apps. :)

NikT

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
IPhone4s and iPad3

I must have them, especially iPad 3. They are indepensible devices to allow mobile communication and daily tasks for deaf people like me!

JudyJudy

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love a iphone 4s because I think Siri is awesome and it has a great camera. My two year contract is up on Dec. 15th and I'm ready the buy my new iphone 4s. Please, Please, Please pick me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2