My husband works hard and I would give the whole prize to him.
    He is 2 iPhones behind.
    12-04-2011 05:43 PM
    The iPhone is the best mobile device ever devised! I'm a current iPhone 4 owner, and ever since I got one I've become an absolute Apple fanatic!
    My girlfriend is an Android nerd and I've been trying to get her to switch for a couple years now!
    12-04-2011 05:46 PM
    I would love to have a iPad2 to travel with. And use the book reader app,

PLEASE PICK ME!
    12-04-2011 05:47 PM
    I have all the devices, but would love to have an iPad 2 to give to a close friend for Christmas.
    12-04-2011 06:00 PM
    That would be cool
    12-04-2011 06:01 PM
    I would love to have the Iphone 4S since I have been longing for this device since it came out. And I just hope I could lucky to have this as a gift for my birthday on 12/12.
    12-04-2011 06:03 PM
    Now I'm a Mac, or at least I want to be a Mac... I don't actually own an apple product yet although I do use my girlfriends iphone and macbook air every chance I get! I can't wait to have one of my own and winning this contest would be the best Christmas present ever
    12-04-2011 06:20 PM
    id love to win this prize so i can get my mom an iPad 2 so that we can at least see each other. i live in England and she is India and i can't see her coz she's got no computer. This would be an awesome gift for her
    12-04-2011 06:24 PM
    Id love to win this so i can get my parents an iPad 2 so that we can see each other. They live in Spain and i live in the UK and can't see them as much as i want. It would really help since they can't seem to understand how to use Skype. Thank you for the giveaway!
    12-04-2011 06:27 PM
    So... IPhone 4S... a great phone that runs an elegant and great software. A great personal assistant known as Siri. And, being a photographer, a wonderful camera that I can be happy using. Such a beautiful device... And you want to know why I want an IPhone 4S? What's there not to want? Now for the fun part... PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME! PLEASE!!
    12-04-2011 06:52 PM
    This would be a lifesaver, it would allow a very broke Apple fan (myself) to provide some very nice gifts to some deserving people (my family & friends). Thank you for the opportunity.
    12-04-2011 06:55 PM
    What a great competition leading up to the holiday period, however why would I love this competition, well let me shed some like. Before Xmas, I will move home twice, sell and buy another car, travel to 3 continents, get engaged to my girlfriend (if all goes to plan!) start a new job and enjoy the rest of the year, so out of sheer desperation and nessecity, please let me win! Doesn't Siri run your life, that does sound very useful! Happy Xmas everyone!
    12-04-2011 06:55 PM
    i would love to have the iphone 4s because it is a life changing phone, and i am grateful that you guys are doing this! this is the bestest ios website ever!people should be thanking you for such wondeful and great things you guys do!
    12-04-2011 06:57 PM
    Because I fell in love with it after reading your reviews and opinions (yeah the keynote didn't impress me that much to be honest) and I'd love to finally have one of my own..and to fill it up with the apps you review daily!
    *crosses fingers and continues to browse Tipb*
    12-04-2011 07:01 PM
    Please choose me. I have been wanting an Ipad forever, but I can't afford it. This would be perfert for me to use for my online courses.

Please choose me
    12-04-2011 07:06 PM
    I want a iPhone 4s because I need a personal assistant and Siri is cool...I believe Siri will be the best assistant once she comes out of training (beta)
    12-04-2011 07:11 PM
    I am currenly have an Android. And I am tied down on a 2 year contract. The 4S looks and feels amazing.
    12-04-2011 07:14 PM
    Normally I don't upgrade but every 2 years, but with Siri, I have to have this one. Unfortunatly, I am one of the people that lost their job because of the economy being in the crapper. So, I might get lucky and win one, or it's gonna have to wait a while.....
    12-04-2011 07:16 PM
    These past few months have been hard on my family. My dad was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and he has been on bed rest ever since. He is getting surgery this week, and my sister is not able to be here since she lives far away in another state. My sister and I have recently purchased iPhones and we love the ability to FaceTime eachother. My dad feels close to her since he uses my iPhone to chat with her for hours on end. He is able to see the holiday decorations she is putting up, and feels as if he is included in her every day life even though she is 2,000 miles away.
    It would mean so much if TiPb chose me to win the iOS device of my dreams. I would give it to my dad so he is able to FaceTime with my sister and other family members who aren't able to be here for his surgery and recovery during these next crucial months.
    Please, please, please, it would mean the world.
    12-04-2011 07:21 PM
    I am dying for a new iPad. Day after day I stare longingly at my husband's iPad2. It was a gift to himself after he got his bonus. I on the other hand am stuck with the iPad1 cuz we can't afford one now. 3 kids come first and they need their gifts for the holidays. I am currently saving up for the iPad 3 but it would make my holiday to have an iPad 2 of my own before the new year!
    12-04-2011 07:26 PM
    Everyone in my home has the new iPhone 4S. I feel very left out. I didn't think I would be such a big fan, but the the phone is awesome.
    12-04-2011 07:26 PM
    I hear "there's an app for that" on these new-fangled iOS devices. Anything to help me keep in touch more with friends and family. Thanks, TiPb!
    12-04-2011 07:46 PM
    Hmm. What to wish for... Matching his and her iPhone 4S or an iPad 3 for me...
    12-04-2011 07:51 PM
    I would love to win an iPad 2. Just got a new job and this would be super useful
    12-04-2011 08:20 PM
    It would be nice to have an ipad2 or 3(if it comes out before deployment) to use while in Aghanistan.
    12-04-2011 08:25 PM
1,031 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD