i really love tech gadgets especially apple gadgets. i love to surf about their specs. but sadly, don't have a chance to get one, financial problem. i love reading about gadgets. and my wish is to have one. hope i can have one thru this contest. it is one of my wishes. i really want to try apple gadgets.
    12-04-2011 12:14 PM
    Chronically disorganised. If my phone could talk to iCal I wouldn't have to carry a diary AND try to read my own writing.
    12-04-2011 12:31 PM
    I would love to have and iPhone 4s. Siri is obviously a major reason but the processor and screen is. I don't carry a camera around so the newest shooter is a great have! I'm on a 3GS right now and can't really afford an upgrade. PLEASE TiPb, hook me up!
    12-04-2011 12:37 PM
    Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb?

The main and only reason I want an iPhone 4S is because my Droid X constantly freezes and I need a new phone. I've heard from others and colleagues that Apple's reputation is next to none, and looking to join the Apple family after 2 long years of fighting with my Droid X to work. I just want a phone that works and does things that I ask it to, without a headache.
    12-04-2011 01:03 PM
    I would love to win an iPad 2 to gift to my brother. He doesn't have an Idevice and it would be awesome to gift him one.
    12-04-2011 01:11 PM
    i would like to win this contest because I have no idea why i even visit this website everyday because i dont have any ios devices except an ipod nano...but i do and i love it! this website is awesome because it gives me the opportunity to catch up on tech news. again, thanks!!
    louie
    12-04-2011 02:56 PM
    i want a free iphone 4s so i can surprise my wife with it for Christmas.
    12-04-2011 03:06 PM
    In honour of my Wife's disapproval of my fiscal sensibilities (to the tune of the George Michael Christmas Classic 'Last Christmas')

"Last christmas, I bought an iPad,
    But the very next day, it had to go back.

This year; to save me from tears,
    I'll win it & buy some Pretzels...(Pretzels)"
    PrincessCPA likes this.
    12-04-2011 03:30 PM
    This would be a great way to get my wife her own iPhone, then maybe she'll leave mine alone
    12-04-2011 04:05 PM
    I have the iPhone 4 but would love to get an iPad ... I'm a relatively new apple convert and can't sing my iPhones praises enough!
    12-04-2011 04:18 PM
    I want an THE BEST PHONE IN THE WORLD (AKA iPHONE 4S) because Siri is awesome, plus I would love to experience some of that "14.4 mbps speeds that AT&T is offering on the iPhone 4S"
    12-04-2011 04:20 PM
    I'd like to win an iPhone 4s because I'm wanting to switch from android to iOS!
    12-04-2011 04:42 PM
    Starting with Blackberry, moving to android, and finally on iOS I bought a iphone4 on craigslist and absolutely have fallen in love with in. Now I feel like I have the bug to get the newest one for the camera, which I use nearly every day and for Siri for all the times I'm on the road.
    12-04-2011 04:42 PM
    To be honest, I'm an Android addict and I actually am against Apple.
    But still, I'm an even bigger gadget addict and I always like to have the best of the best and the newest of the newest... Only problem is I'm a 16-year old boy that can't buy these things on his own. I would really like to win something like this and my dad actually is an Apple fan who has an iPhone 3GS and an iPad. Even though he's an Apple fan he bought all this Android stuff for me, so winning an iPhone 4s would be great for him as well! After playing with it for a while, I will probably give it to him.
    12-04-2011 04:44 PM
    girl can dream.....

I'm unemployed and have 2 teens who won't be getting much for Christmas this year. This cert will take care of all of them. While I'd love an iPhone 4S I can wait - I'd probably get a wifi refurb ipad and a Touch.

Crossing my fingers and a few other appendages that are crossable......
    12-04-2011 04:45 PM
    I would love to win this! sign me up!
    12-04-2011 04:45 PM
    I want it to compliment siri...
    12-04-2011 04:48 PM
    I want Siri, iPhone is the best phone I had, have and will have... How live without?
    12-04-2011 04:52 PM
    I have been looking for a way to get my wife the iphone4s she wants so she can accessorize it with all of the cute cases out there (her words not mine) and this contest would be the only way to do so without waiting until next summer! She gave me an ipad as my wedding gift, and I have been itching to return the favor.
    12-04-2011 04:57 PM
    Would love to get my wife a IPad for XMas
    12-04-2011 05:01 PM
    I would love to win an iPhone 4S because I am dying to talk to Siri. I've been waiting a long time
    12-04-2011 05:20 PM
    I would love to be able to surprise my wife on Christmas Day with a bright, beautiful, and best phone in the world, also known as "The iPhone 4S!!!"
    12-04-2011 05:24 PM
    First off, I would like to thank Tipb for this amazing giveaway! This is very generous of you!

I would like to win an iPhone 4S not because I want it for myself, but I want to give it to my dad. I already have a somewhat modern phone (Samsung Focus) and I'm happy with it, but my dad is still stuck with an old blackberry that he got 3 years ago! He doesn't want to buy a new phone so hopefully I'll be able to get him one for free! The reason why I want the iPhone is because my dad loves to take pictures, so he should love the amazing camera on the iPhone 4S. And of course, the iPhone is just an amazing device that he deserves.

Once again, thank you Tipb, you are awesome!
    12-04-2011 05:31 PM
    I have a gen 1 iPad that I will soon have to give back, as its work issued and I'm leaving my job. I have hundreds of dollars in apps that will go to waste without an iPad. I suppose I can buy one, but winning one would be more satisfying.
    12-04-2011 05:36 PM
    I would love to win a iphone 4s to upgrade from my 4, the siri looks amazing and the upgraded cam am faster processor is a plus too
    12-04-2011 05:42 PM
1,031 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD