Previously, I had a Nokia Symbian phone and an iPod touch. Not being able to afford an iPhone and not wanting to deal with Android, I switched to a Windows Phone thinking that it could replace my phone + iPod combination. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened. I've had to carry both devices around with me because I need a phone, but there are things on iOS that simply aren't available on Windows Phone, like FaceTime, iMessage, and various games and apps I use frequently.

I would love to win the iPhone 4S because it would unify my phone + iPod combination, letting me not have to worry about managing two separate devices. It would also let me not have to worry as much about battery life as I do now, as my phone and iPod both drain their batteries before the end of the day. The increased amount of memory on the iPhone 4S would alleviate problems I have with apps crashing on my iPod touch because of low memory. The increased amount of memory and the more powerful A5 processor would also help with the lag that occurs when multitasking between apps, as well as the general lag that occurs while using my iPod. The IPS display would make sharing videos, games, etc. in my group of friends much easier because of its extremely wide viewing angles. Siri would be awesome to have to simplify day-to-day tasks, setting timers, alarms, and whatnot. The camera would be great for taking pictures of, well.. everything, be it people, food, snow, or even board notes (since I don't have a "real" camera). And finally, I've noticed that iPhones seem to be more able to maintain a connection to the network in areas of low signal strength. This is important to me since the school where I spend a good part of the day in has very little network coverage, with the more secluded areas having none at all.

...I tend to write a lot, sorry u_u, but that is why I want to win the iPhone 4S. Thanks for taking the time to read
    12-03-2011 01:31 AM
    My wife would love to upgrade her 4 to a 4S and talk to Siri!
    12-03-2011 02:19 AM
    Cant afford to get myself something good for Christmas but I do wanna get a I pad b4 I head back to college
    12-03-2011 02:39 AM
    I want 4S cuz no one seems could defy "the meaning of life" as marvelous as Siri
    Well, the truth is I want every gooodness in that phone to "help" me to live my life better!
    I'm sure 4S is like a good pet, a man's best friend that everyone should have!

Happy Holidays all!
    12-03-2011 02:56 AM
    I want a 4s so I can stick it in the face of all the droid fanatics at my work. Apple FOR. THE. WIN.
    12-03-2011 02:58 AM
    This is what it's all about, this is the gadget users ideal competition! What an amazing prize, it would be the best Christmas present if I won and would absolutely make my year!
    12-03-2011 02:59 AM
    I'd like nothing more than to give my son the best Christmas gift ever. One could argue that following years would be colossal disappointments following such a gift, but I'd be willing to take that chance.
    ripcity00 likes this.
    12-03-2011 03:34 AM
    I would love to win so I could give my fiancé the best iOS gift ever

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ICON5o2; 12-08-2011 at 01:04 AM.
    12-03-2011 03:53 AM
    Basically If I was to win the Gift Card from Apple, I would use the GC to help my sisters children out this holiday season,she is a single mother working two jobs with 3 kids and just recently lost everything in a house fire( luckly no one was at home at the time of the fire),And I know its not much but currently she is staying with me until she can get settled on her feet once again.Losing all her and her kids personal possessions are tough for someone to start over and she didn't have renters insurance. Its not much but at least I fell that I can use the GC for some good to help soften the blow of losing everything for her kids at least by getting them Ipods for xmas
    12-03-2011 04:35 AM
    I never know how cool it was to use iphone or ipad untill i really put hands on it ...... I really so into this gadget everything its just so smooth n awesome ..... Wish to get an ipad 3 or iphone 4S ... Hell YEah
    12-03-2011 04:41 AM
    I would truly appreciate winning an iPhone 4S from TiPb because I could give it to my daughter for Christmas Then she could see pictures and videos of our 2 pit bull puppies we adopted from a local animal rescue group. We just attended the Fur Ball which was run to raise money so that the animals are placed in good homes and not put to sleep.
    12-03-2011 04:57 AM
    I would love to have an iPhone 4S so I can harass Siri all day and whisper sweet nothings in her ear throughout the night. Lol. I love my Apple toys and this would be a great addition.
    12-03-2011 04:57 AM
    I would like the iPhone 4S because I like to keep a lot of things on my iPhone, and with the massive music library that I have in the iCloud a faster processor would be very beneficial. I would also really love to try Siri!
    12-03-2011 05:07 AM
    I was able to get my wife the 4S and we have had such fun asking Siri the most random stuff but I am not yet eligible to upgrade and would love to win one
    12-03-2011 05:19 AM
    I'd love to give the iPhone4S as a gift to a family member who would really benefit from Siri. Thanks for the opportunity to participate!
    12-03-2011 05:53 AM
    Would love to get an iPhone 4S to replace my 3G. Loving the concept of Siri and really want iOS5.
    12-03-2011 06:15 AM
    I think I would get myself an iPad2. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
    12-03-2011 06:52 AM
    Would really love to win this! Siri0us just isn't cutting it.
    12-03-2011 07:14 AM
    Yes iPhone 4s is the greatest iPhone
    12-03-2011 07:24 AM
    I would love to win an iPad2 to be able to talk with my mother who lives states away to my newborn son. We are in Iowa and she is in Maryland and calls everyday to talk to him, but can't see him. He will be 2 weeks old on 12/6
    12-03-2011 07:42 AM
    I would like to win because my children an I would love an iPad 2!!! We do not have a computer at this time. This would really make our holiday season!!! Thanks Tipb!!!!!
    12-03-2011 07:47 AM
    I have been living in Bangladesh with internet speeds slower than you could ever imagine. My iPhone 4 has made the trip a lot better, but one time while I was inserting my gevey sim (to use my iPhone on a foreign network) inside my phone a piece of metal under the sim slot snapped. It was horrifying Anyways, now with my iPhone 4 damaged with no warranty left, I could really use a new iPhone 4S. While I was in Bangladesh I waited patiently as this website updated me with all the new features and I was exstatic! Siri looks like a lot of fun, and that 64GB capacity update is insane!
    12-03-2011 07:56 AM
    I could really do with this voucher just to shut the misses up!! lol

Since I have bought myself an Iphone she has been on at me for one for her!
    12-03-2011 08:22 AM
    Please pick me. I am with BlackBerry now and want to be freed of these chains!
    12-03-2011 08:39 AM
    I would love to win as i would love this for work, plus the awesome feature on the device would make my Christmas brighter..
    12-03-2011 08:58 AM
1,031 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD