The college I work at has been doing a pilot program with iPads for the I.T. department, and some of the full time faculty. I work as part-time faculty & in student services, so I do not qualify for the pilot program and would really to demonstrate to the administrators how useful an iPad could be when working one-on-one with students. With the rumored release of Office for the iPad soon it would give me to opportunity to take it in to the classroom so I could do real-time grading for public speaking students. I would also just be really fun to have for personal use since you know the iPad would be mine, and not the schools. Thanks!
    12-02-2011 09:34 PM
    Ok, I would love the 4s! Well, actually my wife would live the 4s, since she could take over my iPhone 4...
    12-02-2011 09:40 PM
    I'm jealous of my wife and would buy an iPad of my own!!
    12-02-2011 09:41 PM
    I could use this, since my old Moto Razr is getting a little long in the tooth. Having access to data while out and about would be a fine thing...
    12-02-2011 09:47 PM
    I got my first iPhone in June after lusting after one for years. Over the last few years I've used numerous BBs, Androids, WebOS devices and finally have a phone I love. That said...I. Want. Siri. I would love to have the latest model! My sister is stuck in Blackberry hell and I'd love to hand over a newish 4 to a new user while I rock a 4s and selling is so much easier when I can live demo. Yep. I sell phones for a living. Bringing more to the Apple party everyday. Pick me!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    12-02-2011 09:49 PM
    If I get chosen to win the iPhone 4S, I will take lots of more pictures with the better camera and share them all over the world and dedicate a few pictures for TiPb, and another reason is SIRI, it will be my new BFF, I will be a very very happy iphone user if I get the 4S. Just one thing, if I win, I'll send a amazing Florida sunset pic to the entire TiPb community
    12-02-2011 09:55 PM
    I want an iPad 2 cause they are totally sick! Its a beautiful device and i would love seeing my name on it Apple really outdid themselves with this iPad 2 and I have been dying for it!! Thank-You for giving me the chance to win this by the way. I follow this blog all the time and I really appreciate the amount of work you guys put into it! Thank-You!!!!
    12-02-2011 10:01 PM
    Need Siri on my IP4 until then winning a 4s will have to do :-)
    I would love to win this iPhone 4S because Im a med student and I really need the iPhone so I can use all the great apps and organize my courses and activities!
    I own one and so does my wife, honestly would love to get one to give my brother for Christmas! He's got an iPhone 4 and really wants Siri! I've been waiting to win something!!! P-P-P-P-Please!
    12-02-2011 10:03 PM
    Oh, I would so love the iPhone 4S because the outside might look the same like that of its predecessor, iPhone 4, it's what the inside that counts. The first day Apple revealed that it's the inside that counts, I quickly knew it was for me. Who can resist the twin action of A5 chip? The 8MP that captures and transforms your worst moments into a stunning beautiful 1080p video - what can go wrong there? Your own personal assistant, Siri, is there to answer as many questions as possible. I probably will run out of questions, but still press that home button just to hear Siri's voice and say, "that's freaking awesome".
    12-02-2011 10:03 PM
    I do runs a lot around town as a production assistant for commercials and having a 4S would be great so that I could do hands-free messaging to my production manager!
    12-02-2011 10:06 PM
    My kids would love an iPad.
    12-02-2011 10:09 PM
    In all honesty, its not Siri that strikes me as a winner but just the hardware and software meld itself that makes it soooo powerful. The wide range of applications and other programs that are supported by an iPhone translates directly into so much productivity around the house, work and school; its a rhetorical question, because why wouldn't you want a device in the palm of your hands that can do anything and everything you can imagine!
    12-02-2011 10:09 PM
    TiPb,
    You've done it again! Inspiring people to spread the joy of the Christmas season! It'd be grand to win the contest. An iPhone 4S for me and a loved one, from TiPb itself? Oh, yes.
    12-02-2011 10:20 PM
    I would love to upgrade to the iPhone 4S. Im anxious to try out Siri. It could help me organize my college life.
    12-02-2011 10:25 PM
    I would love to win so I could replace this xoom from my wild android fan days with a beautiful new Ipad..
    12-02-2011 10:30 PM
    Gonna save for iPad 3!!
    12-02-2011 10:38 PM
    ipad 2 or 3 on its way i hope...! fingers crossed. ive never won anything!!
    12-02-2011 10:41 PM
    Being saving every dime from my cafeteria lunch money i've waiting my life to gift my retired father an apple product is my aspiration and i would go through any barrier to achieve this but tipb.com gives me an excellent opportunity to make my dream come true if this is what god has destined for me then surely i'll win.
    I would love to gift him the ipad 2
    12-02-2011 10:45 PM
    I need an iPad sooo bad! That would be the greatest gift ever! This is a great thing tipb, thanks for sponsoring this and congrats to whomever wins this (hopefully me though!!!)
    12-02-2011 10:48 PM
    I would love to be on the cutting edge and stay there. I'd give my wife my 4 to replace her 3GS, which has a few battery issues thanks to iOS 5.
    12-02-2011 10:49 PM
    Always wanted an iPad. Could never make the money to get one. All goes to my kids n a roof over our heads. I work on an ambulance day in and out not glamorous not great pay but a good job. Would love to have an iPad for work as well as play. I'll let you hit the sirens !! :-) love the website keep up the great work !
    12-02-2011 10:58 PM
    Ipad 3 here I come!!!!
    12-02-2011 11:04 PM
    It would be awesome to win this so I could have our family all have iDevices! My wife and I have iPads, and I have an iPhone, but the boys have neither. It would be a great holiday present for them!

Thanks for the giveaway!
    12-02-2011 11:06 PM
1,031 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD