Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBB_kick

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to get my hands on an iPad 2. I've been wanting to buy one for awhile for both myslef and my kids to use. They love using many of the educational games on my iPod touch and the iPad 2 would up the fun.

sshih

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the iPhone 4S because I think the Siri Assistant technology is the start of something big. This is only the beginning.

garciape

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
To Test Out My Application

I am currently working with my girlfriend on developing an iPhone application. We expect to give it to Apple for review this January. It has been so much fun, yet this definitely not a cheap venture! As a result, the only way I can test out the application is with the iPhone I bought my girlfriend for her birthday earlier this year. I would LOVE to switch out of my blackberry :-O (I know! Developing an iPhone app yet own a blackberry. Give me the chance to switch to the iPhone to not only test out the applications, but join the millions that have such a great device.

Magabury

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4S for Siri and the upped processor.

Siri could help quite a bit while driving if I need to get in touch with someone, and it could help for when I really don't feel like typing. I'd probably lose countless hours with Siri. :)

Fully

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd love an iPhone 4S from TiPb because upgrading through Rogers is a ripoff and a nightmare. I'm 28 months into my latest contract with them and they still want to gouge me with "early" upgrade fees and admin fees. I'm at the point where I might just wait out my contract and start from scratch with the carriers to get a better deal to upgrade my 3GS.

So getting a 4S from TiPb would make my.. ohh about last 28 months ;-)

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Being a owner of a 4s I would live to convert my wife from android over to the iOS world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911#IM

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Commissions down, wife's retired and her income is down, The darned harley is giving me fits. At least my iMac and the iPhone still work. Put me in the drawing. I need a pick me up!

cgthomas27

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ownage

I would love to be chosen for this so that I can take iOS and compare it to my friends android devices and show them how a device is suppose to function

r_saint

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want an iPhone 4S? Hmmm... Well my mom hasn't had a phone for a long while, it'd be nice to actually be able to call her when I need to. So an iPhone 4S would be perfect for her this Christmas.

joek1971

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Would love to win anything from Apple, the coolest and the most awesome company in the world.
Happy Hoidays to All

webbie128

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I have been wanting to get my hands on the new 4s but out of my reach due to contract.Didn't have a 1000 to spend. I want my new preciousss:)

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get an iPad or a Mac Book. Since getting my iPhone, I have been seriously considering going all Apple. Winning would make this happen! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods