So many more iPhone users than any other phone

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Most people that have androids don't take full advantage of the platform. My sister has had hers like a year and a half, and every screen looks the same way as when it came out of the box. She calls texts facebooks and plays angrybirds. IPhone does those things nicely and has a much better battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

:Dwell......then be a good (big?) brother and get your sis an iPhone :D

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My whole family is on iPhone now too, except for 1 lone Android user. She talked it up so much when she got it, I think she won't get an iPhone now, just to save face.

That was me but I still switched. Lol I admitted that I talked it up so much trying to convince myself that I DIDNT want an iPhone....which I secretly wanted since I got my iPod touch 2 years ago. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
i think it depends on where you are....

For instance, on a commuter train you will see a lot of BB, or a trade show....but that is changing.
Rim is losing ground fast. The iPhone is taking over. I work for a very large bank, and I see iPhones all over the place especially with the under 45 crowd. Go to a mall on a Saturday and you'll see a lot of iPhones and Droids.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Most people that have androids don't take full advantage of the platform. My sister has had hers like a year and a half, and every screen looks the same way as when it came out of the box. She calls texts facebooks and plays angrybirds. IPhone does those things nicely and has a much better battery life.

This applies to most people i know, regardless of platform. But especially android. And probably many in the forums here.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there really a best? All phones have their pro's and con's. iPhone works best for me, but a lot of people I know think Android is the best. Sorry, I don't like fanboy's of any brand. If I had enough money, I would be carrying an iPhone, BB, and Android. I like them all for different reasons.

Ditto this!!!! I could take from all 3 and build my dream phone! iPhone is my choice becaus of itunes

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
im tell you one thing I noticed change real fast.. theres only a few people on my facebook posting from a blackberry anymore.. I used to see tons of blackberrys on facebook. Now I see posted from mobile more often which is either iphone android or ipad android tablet etc..

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I see mostly Androids. I work in a very low-income area where prepaid phones are common. A lot of people seem to get the cheapest Android they can find. iPhones are becoming more popular and I always ask my clients who carry iPhones if they like their phone.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I beleive your wrong

I notice a ton of people using iPhones, probably more then any other one phone, but I think it's like when you own a car, you just notice what you have more then anything else.

There are more Androids out there for sure

Appletitude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Five years ago, I purchased my very first phone, a Blackberry 8330. The proceeded to own BB's. I realized the OS was starting to suck, but what finally made me jump was my BB messenger dwindled down to 4. Even then on AT&T iPhones were dominant in the NYC area. I own the 4s. Now, and couldn't be happier!

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Around my school Campus there is tons of iPhones and BB's! I don't see too many Androids tho but there are those few occasions that I have seen them.

d-clem

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i notice this as well. It seems like they are everywhere. it may seem like there is more than lets say android phones because android runs on so many platforms, they don't stand out like the two obvious bodies of the iPhone you know? and the iPhone 4/4s is such a unique design it kind of stands out.

sbalchand

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I see more Androids over iPhones on the Metra in Chicagoland. Very few BBs.
I fail to see though how corporate clients would switch to iPhones from BB as I widely read on forums.
I find it quite cumbersome typing out emails or any text longer than 2 lines on my new iPhone.
The keyboard is good to keep on typing, god forbid if you have to go back to add or edit what you wrote.

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
lately ive been seeing a ton of iphones in new york, especially on the trains. we do still have a ton of blackberry users as well (mainly businesses). its strange because 3 years ago i saw nothing but blackberry. it would be interesting to see if there was some sort of chart that showed the phaseout of blackberry in the consumer market... especially since the 4s dropped. i know like me, others were waiting for the iphone to be global capable like my blackberry was. went from 80 bbm contacts to 3 before i preordered the 4s in october!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Last month, here in Cleveland, OH area, Lego kidsfest was in town. I saw a ton of iphone 4/4s. I was also in Canton last weekend for the Ohio division 1 state football game championship. I spotted a ton of iphone 4/4s. They are everywhere now.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
great phone but I have to agree with you

I see more Androids over iPhones on the Metra in Chicagoland. Very few BBs.
I fail to see though how corporate clients would switch to iPhones from BB as I widely read on forums.
I find it quite cumbersome typing out emails or any text longer than 2 lines on my new iPhone.
The keyboard is good to keep on typing, god forbid if you have to go back to add or edit what you wrote.

As a email and document sender editor and more. It is not the best phone for loads of typing editing and sending and reply with attachment to lets say 50 plus emails a day.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone. My co-worker just switched from an Android to an iPhone yesterday. My sister and her husband have iPhones. Out of the doctors and CRNAs I work with, almost all of them have iPhones. One doctor has a BB Bold, one doctor has an Android, one CRNA has a Nokia and one CRNA has a Storm2.

Even at the hospital I'm at, I see mostly iPhones. In the elevator this morning, there were 6 people. One doctor had an iPhone and an iPad. I had my iPhone. Two other people had iPhones and I didn't see phones for the other people.

I see iPhones a lot more than I see BB or Android. They're just more popular here.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I see a lot of Android and iPhones in my classes at the university here. Sometimes I'll see an old school flip phone but very rarely. My psych professor even had an iPhone and talked about being addicted to WWF. I always check out people's cases to see what they have!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2