I would have to say I see more Blackberries than anything...
    12-08-2011 12:41 PM
    im tell you one thing I noticed change real fast.. theres only a few people on my facebook posting from a blackberry anymore.. I used to see tons of blackberrys on facebook. Now I see posted from mobile more often which is either iphone android or ipad android tablet etc..
    12-08-2011 12:45 PM
    in the nyc metro system 4 out of five people have an iphone from what ive seen
    12-08-2011 06:05 PM
    I see mostly Androids. I work in a very low-income area where prepaid phones are common. A lot of people seem to get the cheapest Android they can find. iPhones are becoming more popular and I always ask my clients who carry iPhones if they like their phone.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 07:25 PM
    I notice a ton of people using iPhones, probably more then any other one phone, but I think it's like when you own a car, you just notice what you have more then anything else.
    There are more Androids out there for sure
    12-08-2011 07:42 PM
    Five years ago, I purchased my very first phone, a Blackberry 8330. The proceeded to own BB's. I realized the OS was starting to suck, but what finally made me jump was my BB messenger dwindled down to 4. Even then on AT&T iPhones were dominant in the NYC area. I own the 4s. Now, and couldn't be happier!
    12-08-2011 08:04 PM
    Around my school Campus there is tons of iPhones and BB's! I don't see too many Androids tho but there are those few occasions that I have seen them.
    12-08-2011 09:14 PM
    i notice this as well. It seems like they are everywhere. it may seem like there is more than lets say android phones because android runs on so many platforms, they don't stand out like the two obvious bodies of the iPhone you know? and the iPhone 4/4s is such a unique design it kind of stands out.
    12-08-2011 09:36 PM
    I see more Androids over iPhones on the Metra in Chicagoland. Very few BBs.
    I fail to see though how corporate clients would switch to iPhones from BB as I widely read on forums.
    I find it quite cumbersome typing out emails or any text longer than 2 lines on my new iPhone.
    The keyboard is good to keep on typing, god forbid if you have to go back to add or edit what you wrote.
    12-08-2011 11:19 PM
    lately ive been seeing a ton of iphones in new york, especially on the trains. we do still have a ton of blackberry users as well (mainly businesses). its strange because 3 years ago i saw nothing but blackberry. it would be interesting to see if there was some sort of chart that showed the phaseout of blackberry in the consumer market... especially since the 4s dropped. i know like me, others were waiting for the iphone to be global capable like my blackberry was. went from 80 bbm contacts to 3 before i preordered the 4s in october!
    12-09-2011 12:32 AM
    Last month, here in Cleveland, OH area, Lego kidsfest was in town. I saw a ton of iphone 4/4s. I was also in Canton last weekend for the Ohio division 1 state football game championship. I spotted a ton of iphone 4/4s. They are everywhere now.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 07:38 AM
    I see more Androids over iPhones on the Metra in Chicagoland. Very few BBs.
    I fail to see though how corporate clients would switch to iPhones from BB as I widely read on forums.
    I find it quite cumbersome typing out emails or any text longer than 2 lines on my new iPhone.
    The keyboard is good to keep on typing, god forbid if you have to go back to add or edit what you wrote.
    As a email and document sender editor and more. It is not the best phone for loads of typing editing and sending and reply with attachment to lets say 50 plus emails a day.
    12-09-2011 08:06 AM
    I have an iPhone. My co-worker just switched from an Android to an iPhone yesterday. My sister and her husband have iPhones. Out of the doctors and CRNAs I work with, almost all of them have iPhones. One doctor has a BB Bold, one doctor has an Android, one CRNA has a Nokia and one CRNA has a Storm2.

Even at the hospital I'm at, I see mostly iPhones. In the elevator this morning, there were 6 people. One doctor had an iPhone and an iPad. I had my iPhone. Two other people had iPhones and I didn't see phones for the other people.

I see iPhones a lot more than I see BB or Android. They're just more popular here.
    12-09-2011 09:20 AM
    I see a lot of Android and iPhones in my classes at the university here. Sometimes I'll see an old school flip phone but very rarely. My psych professor even had an iPhone and talked about being addicted to WWF. I always check out people's cases to see what they have!
    12-09-2011 02:53 PM
    The lone CRNA with the Storm2 got an iPhone for Christmas from his wife. I just told him welcome to the club.
    12-09-2011 04:01 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD