iCloud question

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a iPod touch and I was in settings configuring the iCloud and when I selected Mail i was prompted to enter/set up an email address like address@me.com. Can someone explain what
this email address is for and why its needed. Thanks

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a iPod touch and I was in settings configuring the iCloud and when I selected Mail i was prompted to enter/set up an email address like address@me.com. Can someone explain what

its not needed its just another email address for you to have for free if you want it.. nothing more nothing less just like signing up to gmail or yahoo or anything else..

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

The full set of features available with iCloud require such an address but you can use a different address for elemental features such as backup, reminders, and kill pill (Find my iPhone).

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
iCloud can only backup Mail and Notes from a MobilMe email account - it cannot backup Mail and Notes from Gmail, Yahoo, or Exchange. If you have Mail and Notes set to Off (and leave the rest on), you will not be prompted to create an MobilMe email account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73