Photo Stream in Albums Photos

Dnguyen312

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have pictures in here (Photo Stream) that I want to delete but I do not see any options of deleting it. I can delete pics from the Camera Roll album, but not in Photo Stream. Does anyone know how to? please help, thanks.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have pictures in here (Photo Stream) that I want to delete but I do not see any options of deleting it. I can delete pics from the Camera Roll album, but not in Photo Stream. Does anyone know how to? please help, thanks.

you cant delete them this has been known since photo stream came out.. the only way to delete it is to load another 1000 photos in there..

Dnguyen312

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
you cant delete them this has been known since photo stream came out.. the only way to delete it is to load another 1000 photos in there..
How did I even load pics in there in the first place??? can you tell me how so I can avoid loading more pics in there again. Thanks.

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
All the photos in Photo Stream eventually make it to your Camera Roll. (Assuming you have less than 1000 photos). Once all the photos are in Camera Roll - you can log into iCloud and Reset Photo Stream - this will remove ALL photos from Photo Stream but keeps them in Camera Roll.

Login to iCloud - click on your name on the top right corner - then click on Advanced to find this option.

As you mentioned earlier, you can remove any pictures you don't want from the Camera Roll.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You can delete them by resetting Photo Stream in iCloud.

The settings option will prevent new ones from being added.

I wasnt aware of this all I remember is everyone complaining about it.. I dont use it so I wouldnt have known you can reset it..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW