ok so, being a bb user for over 6 years the way I had my phone set up is at night i would set my sound profile to "phone calls only", and with that setting it would still push though calendar alarms. Because I work at different times during the week my alarm is different 3 out of 5 days of the week. I used to use the calendar alert as my alarm.

However, with my iphone, I for the life of me, can't figure out how to do this. I use the week calendar app. I would like to haave my calendar alert me at all times regardless of the sound setting I have

Can someone let me know if this is possible...without a JB obviously...
    12-01-2011 04:17 PM
    ok so, being a bb user for over 6 years the way I had my phone set up is at night i would set my sound profile to "phone calls only", and with that setting it would still push though calendar alarms. Because I work at different times during the week my alarm is different 3 out of 5 days of the week. I used to use the calendar alert as my alarm.

However, with my iphone, I for the life of me, can't figure out how to do this. I use the week calendar app. I would like to haave my calendar alert me at all times regardless of the sound setting I have

Can someone let me know if this is possible...without a JB obviously...
    you cant in a word..

if you set the phone with the silent switch regular alarms will still sound in the alarms app if the phone is off vibrate everything will sound unless you go in and turn all off accept calendar alerts..

This is one thing that the blackberry does better with there sound profiles...

I suggest just switching to the regular alarm application..
    12-01-2011 04:23 PM
    i was afraid this was the answer
    12-01-2011 04:39 PM
    i was afraid this was the answer
    you can set multiple alarms in the alarms app so you dont have to keep recreating new alarms youll just have to know what time you need to turn on for that day.
    12-01-2011 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD