Alright, let's hear the horrible drop stories!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a purple and teal defender for myself as well. I realize it will add some extra bulk to it but I like knowing nothing will happen to my phone. Especially right now, in our rainy winter season.

Is there more color choices for the defenders because I dont see that many choices for the commuter :-/

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there more color choices for the defenders because I dont see that many choices for the commuter :-/

I believe so. I have the teal colored commuter. The only one with purple I found was white and purple in the commuter though. I was pleased to find a purple and teal defender case. It's very pleasing to the eye. At least mine anyways ;)

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
pink...you know the sad part about the defender...it doesn't fit in my mk case :(

i had to reorganize my wallet today...its the only part i dislike about it...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
pink...you know the sad part about the defender...it doesn't fit in my mk case :(

i had to reorganize my wallet today...its the only part i dislike about it...

:( a www pooo....now that stinks!!

I've got inside scoop that Santa is bringing me the beige python wristlet MK one where the phone actually goes into it and snaps shut, not the wallet version you have. I'll use it for when I go out and don't want to carry my handbag but need a credit/debit card and a dl license.

Last edited:

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Turns out that I did a high jump kick today. My phone popped out of my pocket on to concrete. Shattered the back panel. A chunk of glass is missing from the front.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to the Pimping my 4S thread, I was able to find a black back glass assembly and pentalobe screwdriver (for the 4S's special screws) at United iPhone Repair which arrived today. Super fast shipping! The back glass plate was only $19.20 and the screwdriver was around $10. The backs come in different colors! They sell lots of goodies for the iPhone as well as different color front panels as well as replacement batteries.

My husband and I changed the back glass ourselves in a couple of minutes (most of that time was spent looking for a dropped screw!) and the whole deal was under $35 - much better than having to get a replacement phone from Apple!

Here's the link :)
http://store.unitediphonerepair.com/iphone-4s-back-glass-assembly/?fullSite=1

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2