Alright, let's hear the horrible drop stories!

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon's ins. I am super careful with my phone (and have it in a otterbox defender) so biggest fear is misplacing it or having it get stolen so I opted out of AppleCare since they don't cover a total loss

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I watched in horror as mine fell down a flight of carpeted stairs, and bounced on a tile floor. Barely breathing I ran down the stairs, and the phone didn't have a scratch or a problem. I had a Seidio convert case on it which is mucho protective.

I never drop phones, never dropped my Iphone 4. I have dropped the 4S more than I want to admit to. I am careful as can be too.:confused:

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I was getting out of my car one day before school, My iphone was in the outside pocket of my purse and as I close the door I hear this sickening crunch. The door had actually slammed on my iphone. then the iphone fell to the pavement. The screen protector had two huge gashes in it and the incipio feather case was chipped but my phone was fine. not a scratch.

another time it slipped from my pocket and cartwheeled across the sidewalk naked. only the plastic edges were chipped.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Dropped my phone today I have a cheap case on it but today I learned my lesson. I just ordered a otter box defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Slightly off topic, but I dropped my 64gb iPad 2 for the second time today. Very minor damage to the top right corner, the case got cracked. Whew, glad I bought it!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Dropped my phone today I have a cheap case on it but today I learned my lesson. I just ordered a otter box defender.

I just put an OB defender on my phone yesterday. Picked it up at BestBuy in the pink/gray combo. I have to say, it does add some weight and makes the iPhone bigger, BUT overall I do really like this case so far;) This and my incipio bombproof in heartbreaker pink(that a few peeps make fun of me for cuz they say it's fugly:p LOL) are my two most fave cases as of now to protect my iPhone.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just put an OB defender on my phone yesterday. Picked it up at BestBuy in the pink/gray combo. I have to say, it does add some weight and makes the iPhone bigger, BUT overall I do really like this case so far;) This and my incipio bombproof in heartbreaker pink(that a few peeps make fun of me for cuz they say it's fugly:p LOL) are my two most fave cases as of now to protect my iPhone.

Someone at work just got there's its not not bad. Passed my pocket test should have it really soon.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I just bought the pink and grey too...but i swapped the grey silicone for my fiances black silicone from his defender...its a win win...I get a pink and black case that ive always wanted and he gets a colored case instead of the boring black...

it adds a TON of bulk...but for the winter season i think im going to leave it on. I can see myself wearing gloves and having lots of accidents with it...this way i'm protected

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a purple and teal defender for myself as well. I realize it will add some extra bulk to it but I like knowing nothing will happen to my phone. Especially right now, in our rainy winter season.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a purple and teal defender for myself as well. I realize it will add some extra bulk to it but I like knowing nothing will happen to my phone. Especially right now, in our rainy winter season.

pruple and teal??? i have never seen this combo...where did u get it from?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen