good for you Jo !! There are so many nice colors and they do look really nice on the iPhone. Only thing is that they are a bit of a pain in the arse to put on and off.
    Pink, you should check out the Predator Zero.

Ion Predator Zero Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 / 4S Case | Carbon Fiber Gear
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-01-2012 05:03 PM
    Thanks circlez i'll take a look at them
    01-01-2012 05:38 PM
    Dropped mined from the bed a few days ago, landed it on the carpet face up so no damage done. I want to buy a Lifeproof case but the cost to deliver it here in Brazil is prohibitive for me. I'll wait till October when I'll be in the US. I have a Golla case but it's more pretty than safe so I'm very mindful of how and when I handle my iPhone.
    01-02-2012 08:48 PM
    Dropped mined from the bed a few days ago, landed it on the carpet face up so no damage done. I want to buy a Lifeproof case but the cost to deliver it here in Brazil is prohibitive for me. I'll wait till October when I'll be in the US. I have a Golla case but it's more pretty than safe so I'm very mindful of how and when I handle my iPhone.
    I'm quite mindful of mine as well.. I've never actually dropped it out of my hands; it's only slipped out of my pocket once....and shattered.
    01-02-2012 10:47 PM
204 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD