self explanatory from a few days ago!
    omg !! I seriously need to stop looking in this thread. I'd prob have heart failure if that ever happened to my phone.....

(Seriously. Even though I have 2 insurances on it)
    12-12-2011 09:25 PM
    self explanatory from a few days ago!
    Ouch. Was the screen still working after this fall?
    12-12-2011 09:39 PM
    I want to run naked with my phone, but after reading all this and seeing the pics, I will keep my phone covered. Scares me too much.
    12-13-2011 09:48 AM
    Ouch. Was the screen still working after this fall?
    the screen was still working. but the internal wifi module and camera are broken. meaning they don't work thank god for apple care
    12-13-2011 06:28 PM
    I was getting out of my car one day before school, My iphone was in the outside pocket of my purse and as I close the door I hear this sickening crunch. The door had actually slammed on my iphone. then the iphone fell to the pavement. The screen protector had two huge gashes in it and the incipio feather case was chipped but my phone was fine. not a scratch.

another time it slipped from my pocket and cartwheeled across the sidewalk naked. only the plastic edges were chipped.
    12-13-2011 07:01 PM
    If you have insurance, go naked.
    Verizon has a 189 dollar deductible!!!!!
    12-13-2011 07:41 PM
    Dropped my phone today I have a cheap case on it but today I learned my lesson. I just ordered a otter box defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-13-2011 07:53 PM
    Verizon has a 189 dollar deductible!!!!!
    That's better than having to pay retail for another iPhone!
    12-14-2011 11:52 AM
    Slightly off topic, but I dropped my 64gb iPad 2 for the second time today. Very minor damage to the top right corner, the case got cracked. Whew, glad I bought it!
    12-14-2011 01:29 PM
    Dropped my phone today I have a cheap case on it but today I learned my lesson. I just ordered a otter box defender.

I just put an OB defender on my phone yesterday. Picked it up at BestBuy in the pink/gray combo. I have to say, it does add some weight and makes the iPhone bigger, BUT overall I do really like this case so far This and my incipio bombproof in heartbreaker pink(that a few peeps make fun of me for cuz they say it's fugly LOL) are my two most fave cases as of now to protect my iPhone.
    12-14-2011 06:17 PM
    That's better than having to pay retail for another iPhone!
    Oh for sure! But not enough to go naked!!
    12-14-2011 08:02 PM
    I just put an OB defender on my phone yesterday. Picked it up at BestBuy in the pink/gray combo. I have to say, it does add some weight and makes the iPhone bigger, BUT overall I do really like this case so far This and my incipio bombproof in heartbreaker pink(that a few peeps make fun of me for cuz they say it's fugly LOL) are my two most fave cases as of now to protect my iPhone.
    Someone at work just got there's its not not bad. Passed my pocket test should have it really soon.

12-14-2011 11:41 PM
    I just bought the pink and grey too...but i swapped the grey silicone for my fiances black silicone from his defender...its a win win...I get a pink and black case that ive always wanted and he gets a colored case instead of the boring black...

it adds a TON of bulk...but for the winter season i think im going to leave it on. I can see myself wearing gloves and having lots of accidents with it...this way i'm protected
    12-15-2011 03:34 PM
    I just ordered a purple and teal defender for myself as well. I realize it will add some extra bulk to it but I like knowing nothing will happen to my phone. Especially right now, in our rainy winter season.
    12-15-2011 03:42 PM
    I just ordered a purple and teal defender for myself as well. I realize it will add some extra bulk to it but I like knowing nothing will happen to my phone. Especially right now, in our rainy winter season.
    pruple and teal??? i have never seen this combo...where did u get it from?
    12-15-2011 04:00 PM
    Is there more color choices for the defenders because I dont see that many choices for the commuter :-/
    12-15-2011 04:01 PM
    Is there more color choices for the defenders because I dont see that many choices for the commuter :-/
    I believe so. I have the teal colored commuter. The only one with purple I found was white and purple in the commuter though. I was pleased to find a purple and teal defender case. It's very pleasing to the eye. At least mine anyways
    12-15-2011 04:13 PM
    where did you get it from...i can't find it on the site
    12-15-2011 04:15 PM
    Candy you can find the purple/aqua OB defender at amazon.com. I ordered one for my daughter as a Christmas present, she loooooves purple and aqua

Here's the link;
    http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-Defen...mUvbUpU1822473
    Last edited by Pink; 12-15-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    12-15-2011 04:29 PM
    Candy you can find the purple/aqua OB defender at amazon.com. I ordered one for my daughter as a Christmas present, she loooooves purple and aqua
    Yes! This is where I originally found it. http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-Defen...mUvbUpU1822475
    12-15-2011 04:31 PM
    Yes! This is where I originally found it. http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-Defen...mUvbUpU1822478
    Lol, I was editing my post with the link also, then I saw yours pop up with the link as well
    12-15-2011 04:34 PM
    oh my...i think i love it!!!
    12-15-2011 04:38 PM
    oh my...i think i love it!!!
    Yea, I'm kicking myself for not getting one for me while I was at it.

I'll prob order one later I really am digging the OB defender
    12-15-2011 04:40 PM
    pink...you know the sad part about the defender...it doesn't fit in my mk case

i had to reorganize my wallet today...its the only part i dislike about it...
    12-15-2011 04:41 PM
    Yea, I'm kicking myself for not getting one for me while I was at it.

I'll prob order one later I really am digging the OB defender
    Haha. Oops! Now no one can say they missed the link later!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-15-2011 04:41 PM
204 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD