I don't drop my iPhone. BUUUT....if i do, I have Applecare+
    +1, ^^^same here for me, i also have AC+ AND i have VzW's TEC as well

i wanted to make sure i covered allllllll the bases with my 4S
    12-01-2011 06:14 PM
    Just drop my phone 4S to day at work. I was working on a customer car and I drop it when me and the car was 20' in the air. Lucky I just bought a new Mophie power juice pack plus couple days ago and that have save the phone. Everything still working on it.
    Last edited by Gookracing1993; 12-01-2011 at 06:50 PM.
    12-01-2011 06:47 PM
    how are you liking the pack...i heard some bad reviews on the apple site saying its nearly impossible to take off?
    12-01-2011 07:43 PM
    I'm more concerned about my battery issues than dropping my phone, personally.
    12-01-2011 08:23 PM
    Just drop my phone 4S to day at work. I was working on a customer car and I drop it when me and the car was 20' in the air. Lucky I just bought a new Mophie power juice pack plus couple days ago and that have save the phone. Everything still working on it.
    how are you liking the pack...i heard some bad reviews on the apple site saying its nearly impossible to take off?
    soooo....because i was completely clueless as to what a mophie was :o i had to google it.

Now, if i understand, its a cover that doubles as an additional battery as well? BUT how the heck does it extend the battery(life) if the original battery on the iPhone is completely sealed
    12-01-2011 08:28 PM
    My wife was letting my 6 year old daughter talk to her grandmother on the way to school the other day and it was dropped during the exchange. It hit the plastic cup holder on the floor and shattered the screen.

My poor daughter picked it up and immediately started bawling when she saw it.

Oh, and there was a Zagg Invisible Shield on it as well.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by poisoned10; 12-01-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    12-01-2011 08:56 PM
    I want to know the story behind this phone. It came into my office for repair.
    The amazing thing is, the LCD still works.
    PWNED!!!!
    12-01-2011 09:13 PM
    soooo....because i was completely clueless as to what a mophie was :o i had to google it.

Now, if i understand, its a cover that doubles as an additional battery as well? BUT how the heck does it extend the battery(life) if the original battery on the iPhone is completely sealed
    It has a connector that plugs into the 30 pin charging port.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-01-2011 09:29 PM

It's like a case, the battery are at the bottom area on the case itself it has a plug built in the case, on the case it has the same charging plug that we get with the phone but it's built in the case. All you have to do is slide the iPhone in and slide the top case together. there is a switch on the bottom left corner to turn on and off to use the backup battery. When needed to be charge it use a USB plug type at the right bottom corner to charge the phone and the Mophie too. I likes it a lot. I surf the webs a lot and watch video music a lot too. I have no problem with it.
    12-01-2011 09:32 PM
    That's not true. Just slide the top off than slide the bott off, very easy to remove.
    12-01-2011 09:37 PM
    Will definitely look into this for upcoming holiday trips. Would love to have an extra battery to keep me from going insane inside a long plane ride

12-01-2011 10:28 PM
    My wife was letting my 6 year old daughter talk to her grandmother on the way to school the other day and it was dropped during the exchange. It hit the plastic cup holder on the floor and shattered the screen.

Sent from my iPhone
    The invisible shield doesn't do much to protect against shattering. Only against scratches.
    12-02-2011 12:18 AM

Sent from my iPhone
    That is one scary picture!!! I would of cried....then causing the kid to cry lol
    12-02-2011 12:40 AM
    It has a connector that plugs into the 30 pin charging port.

It's like a case, the battery are at the bottom area on the case itself it has a plug built in the case, on the case it has the same charging plug that we get with the phone but it's built in the case. All you have to do is slide the iPhone in and slide the top case together. there is a switch on the bottom left corner to turn on and off to use the backup battery. When needed to be charge it use a USB plug type at the right bottom corner to charge the phone and the Mophie too. I likes it a lot. I surf the webs a lot and watch video music a lot too. I have no problem with it.
    thanks guys, now I understand sounds like a nice addition to have for the iphone in case of a long trip or long work days etc.

I did watch the vid last night that they had on the site, but it didn't really show how it charges the battery. I did see the on/offswitch your taking about gookracing. It estimates about an additional 6hrs of time onto the regular battery. That's not too shabby !!
    12-02-2011 07:01 AM
    thanks guys, now I understand sounds like a nice addition to have for the iphone in case of a long trip or long work days etc.

I did watch the vid last night that they had on the site, but it didn't really show how it charges the battery. I did see the on/offswitch your taking about gookracing. It estimates about an additional 6hrs of time onto the regular battery. That's not too shabby !!
    I got 8hrs on my plus 6hrs from the iPhone. Yes I think that's really good. I'm on the phone a lot talking to customer, surf the web, music and video music too.
    Last edited by Gookracing1993; 12-02-2011 at 07:41 AM.
    12-02-2011 07:32 AM
    I don't think any electronic devices belong near the toilet for that matter. I know, however, that some of us are guilty of playing Angry Birds while taking care of business. Haha.
    Have you been watching me in the ladies room?
    12-02-2011 08:09 AM
    I want to know the story behind this phone. It came into my office for repair.
    The amazing thing is, the LCD still works.
    Oh no they di'uhnt! What the ???
    12-02-2011 09:46 AM
    Will definitely look into this for upcoming holiday trips. Would love to have an extra battery to keep me from going insane inside a long plane ride

Been thinking about one as well. I find it kind of hard to justify the price tag though. I also don't like the added bulk of most cases.
    12-02-2011 12:45 PM
    20 feet in the air? Must be one heck of a lift!
    12-02-2011 02:58 PM
    I was cleaning my phone at work and the mail came in, so I was sorting it, the mail was on top of my phone. So I collected everything and I guess as I was sliding it to grab it, my phone fell on my brick floor. Minor damage something chipped, small tiny piece.

I was getting out of my car, and I guess my hands were slippery (again phone was naked). So my phone slipped out of my hands, but no damage was done. Although it fell on concrete? Oh another tiny chip off the corner of the phone, surprised my screen didn't crack.

I was at Disneyland and I was on "The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness", (Big Thunder Mountain Railroad). I put my phone inside my GF's purse. She had something sharp inside there and it scratched my screen, Deep Scratch, probably 5-10 CM's long. So I freaked and out thank goodness I had a screen protector on.
    12-02-2011 05:26 PM
    20 feet in the air? Must be one heck of a lift!
    Was standing on the lift arm. Trying to get the keys on the roof of the car.
    12-02-2011 05:39 PM
    I was cleaning my phone at work and the mail came in, so I was sorting it, the mail was on top of my phone. So I collected everything and I guess as I was sliding it to grab it, my phone fell on my brick floor. Minor damage something chipped, small tiny piece.

I was getting out of my car, and I guess my hands were slippery (again phone was naked). So my phone slipped out of my hands, but no damage was done. Although it fell on concrete? Oh another tiny chip off the corner of the phone, surprised my screen didn't crack.

I was at Disneyland and I was on "The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness", (Big Thunder Mountain Railroad). I put my phone inside my GF's purse. She had something sharp inside there and it scratched my screen, Deep Scratch, probably 5-10 CM's long. So I freaked and out thank goodness I had a screen protector on.
    All the same device? You are lucky. Haha
    12-03-2011 01:23 AM
    Dropped mine only once, on the carpet. I always have a case on it, this time my Seidio Active X, so it was unscathed.
    12-03-2011 11:31 AM
    Dropped mine only once, on the carpet. I always have a case on it, this time my Seidio Active X, so it was unscathed.
    Haven't dropped mine on carpet yet...
    12-03-2011 07:33 PM
    I just feel like iPhones and toilets don't belong within a 5 foot proximity of eachother.
    Lmao!!! Made me laugh thanks
    12-04-2011 08:23 AM
204 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD