Hey guys. I don't want to beat a dead horse when it comes to the iPhone 4s battery life and I actually don't even have any problem with that issue. I can get close to 2 days of standby with ~4 hours of actual usage. But one thing I found weird was that my iPhone loses battery life rather quickly overnight when the phone has less than 30-40% charge left. I would go to sleep with 29% battery life, and wake up 7 hours later to find that the phone has 4% charge left. This has happened 3 times now. I've already discharged/fully charged the phone a couple times after I got the phone 3 weeks ago. I also remember to close all apps before going to sleep.

Since this has happened multiple times, I've decided to charge the phone overnight. It's just something I found strange. Has anyone else noticed this?

(BTW, my phone stays at 100% for quite a while before going down to 99%, whereas the 99% to 98% is pretty quick)
    11-30-2011 06:25 PM
    Hey guys. I don't want to beat a dead horse when it comes to the iPhone 4s battery life and I actually don't even have any problem with that issue. I can get close to 2 days of standby with ~4 hours of actual usage. But one thing I found weird was that my iPhone loses battery life rather quickly overnight when the phone has less than 30-40% charge left. I would go to sleep with 29% battery life, and wake up 7 hours later to find that the phone has 4% charge left. This has happened 3 times now. I've already discharged/fully charged the phone a couple times after I got the phone 3 weeks ago. I also remember to close all apps before going to sleep.

Since this has happened multiple times, I've decided to charge the phone overnight. It's just something I found strange. Has anyone else noticed this?

(BTW, my phone stays at 100% for quite a while before going down to 99%, whereas the 99% to 98% is pretty quick)
    to solve your issue just plug it in before bed every night its actually better for the battery to charge it then to let it die out all the way.
    11-30-2011 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD