Post your favorite 4S PET Photo!

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
None of our dogs will stay still long enough to pose, and sense my wife's turtle has really grown on me he is my new muse for photos:

644f8e261c8e11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
First photo is my sisters dog (Stella), who we take care of frequently. She loves to pose for the camera, and I love sneaking a pic when I am tossing toys around with her. Happy Stella

Second photo is my dog (Puppy), who rarely poses for the camera, quite surprising when she does pose. Yes... she was born with one eye, we don't know how it happened, she is lazy and is getting fat. I am starting to call her a "Loaf of Bread". Still Love her though.

They are mutts, a mix of Terrier and Chihuahua.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
because dogs rule :D

I like dogs too. When I moved out of my parents house several years ago, my mother gave me an ultimatum. Take the cat or it will be put down. She's not a fan of cats and we kept Sable as a kitten because the neighbor kids were firing pellets at her.

Anyways, I am debating which species to get when Sable croaks. Dogs are playful and more affectionate. Cats require a lot less attention and do their own thing. Idk........maybe a grizzly bear instead.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods