Pimping out the 4s

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
They are all like that. They all screw with the camera and this is why I gave mine away. My friend said he didnt mind and after 5 days he took it off and threw it away.

I really wish they didn't mess with the camera, because I really like the way that it looks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So my brushed metal back finally came! I love it. only took one day shy of a month to get here. Crazy...I'll never buy a part from china again. Shipping took way too long.

Click to view quoted image

One thing I can say that I noticed is when I take a picture there is a little white blow out on the bottom of the picture from the flash. For now I'll keep it on, but I might take it off if it really starts to bother me.

:eek: just about a month to receive ?!?!? Holy cannolis !!

Definitely sharp looking E:);) too bad there's the camera issue with the flash that you mentioned:(

I've thought about getting a new backing for mine, but I've decided to just change out my covers with diff colors to keep me happy at this point:) Im totally dedicated to otterbox defenders in a BIG way:)

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
anyone thinking about getting one of these?

TidyTilt_tilt_stand_2-positions.jpg

TidyTilt for iPhone by Zahra Tashakorinia & Derek Tarnow — Kickstarter

Reactions: w00dy

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Dude, that looks perfect!! Absolutely flawless!! I love the clear glass back. It's times like these that I wish I could ditch my OtterBox Defender for a mod like that!! Great job!!

I'd personally prefer an aluminum or even stainless steel back for mine rather than glass. What can I say? I'm a heavy metal guitarist. LOL!!!!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently saw the Ballistic case here in the TIPb store. Not that I need another ruggedized case, but I like how it looks and that it covers the Apple logo rather than how the Otterbox Defender, does not.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, the rear is a decal from luckylabs.....9.99 and the sides are from them as well. In all, 20 bucks for the rear and three different color frame wraps. The rear actually has a texture to it and feels great in hand.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I looked into it one day when my wife was complaining about all my gadgets, and it turns out she spends more a year on makeup, hair, and nails then I do on gadgets. After I brought that to her attention, she's been quiet about my gadgets.

Just be glad you're not a girl gadget whore, because then you have to spend tons of money on gadgets AND hair, makeup, shoes, handbags....:eek::eek::eek: Its a rough life!

Reactions: E_Brown

xandermac

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
You inspired me I just ordered this one.

I got that same back. I ran into a problem with hazy flash photos but I fixed the problem with some tape. I'll post a photo later showing the fix just in case it happens to you.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

Reactions: E_Brown

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods