Pimping out the 4s

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
How do you know it's cheap? Do you own one?

Well.. I have bought the colored back itself and its like 25 bucks and im sure its not OEM.so im assuming its actually cheap for what its worth,back the light and the tools for less than 50 bucks..im just saying...hopefully for those who bought will actually tell us:)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
YaY!! You'd never even know the hubby had shattered his iPhone.

Totally! The back is identical to the original piece. :D

And the best part is that the nanosecond after I snapped that photo of the new back, hubby put his phone right into his mophie juice pack plus.

Even though it was extremely easy to fix the back, Mr "I-won't-drop-it-because-I'm-extra-careful" has learned his lesson and realized how easy it is to drop it and isn't going to risk shattering the front piece! ;)

Last edited:

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Blue metal back from united...better quality than my red one. Camera ring is properly centered but didn't come with the flash diffuser but I transferred the diffuser from my red back.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just used tweezers and lifted it up.....could be easier bc it's an aftermarket back.....didn't want to chance the oem one.

Is the flash diffuser the little black "border" around the flash? I get the flash fuzziness with the pink back so I took a look and compared it to my husband's original back (that had cracked and we replaced with a united black back which takes perfect flash photos). The only difference was the little black border so I lifted it off and transferred it to my pink back but unfortunately the fuzziness is still there. :(

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So I googled "flash diffuser" and found out it's not the black border thingie, lol. And it looks like the pink back has the same exact flash diffuser as my original back BUT it just doesn't work properly. Oh well. :(

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So my brushed metal back finally came! I love it. only took one day shy of a month to get here. Crazy...I'll never buy a part from china again. Shipping took way too long.

97dcc221.jpg

One thing I can say that I noticed is when I take a picture there is a little white blow out on the bottom of the picture from the flash. For now I'll keep it on, but I might take it off if it really starts to bother me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
So my brushed metal back finally came! I love it. only took one day shy of a month to get here. Crazy...I'll never buy a part from china again. Shipping took way too long.

Click to view quoted image

One thing I can say that I noticed is when I take a picture there is a little white blow out on the bottom of the picture from the flash. For now I'll keep it on, but I might take it off if it really starts to bother me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

They are all like that. They all screw with the camera and this is why I gave mine away. My friend said he didnt mind and after 5 days he took it off and threw it away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR