Pimping out the 4s

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
No way :eek: They painted BBs for maybe $200 or less as I recall. They looked very cool, I think they took it apart and even painted the keyboard. I never saw one, only pix.
Well this includes the phone, but that's still ridiculous.

I had a kit for my Bold 9000 from them. The paint quality was well worth the price ($200 or so). It was on par with automotive paint.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Well this includes the phone, but that's still ridiculous.

I had a kit for my Bold 9000 from them. The paint quality was well worth the price ($200 or so). It was on par with automotive paint.

its 1600 for the 64gb model haha.. its 265 if you send in your own phone..

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Are these covers still glass like OEM or are they metal? How has your rear cover held up?

You can get metal ones, but the clear one I have is glass. It's holding up fine. I am really anal about the condition of my gadgets so unless I drop it by accident, it won't get a mark.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You can get metal ones, but the clear one I have is glass. It's holding up fine. I am really anal about the condition of my gadgets so unless I drop it by accident, it won't get a mark.

I should have my metal one early next week. After I put it on, I'll post pictures of it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site

No case for you right, just the bare phone? Man I could be tempted to have one painted by those dudes if they'd do the front/back/sides/button in different colors. That could look pretty cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods