Click to view quoted image

I recentered the rear since the photo lol....I'm pretty content with the color scheme.

Yep, that's awesome.
    01-13-2012 04:39 AM
    That looks pretty neat. Great work. I would actually love to have some kind of wooden looking iPhone myself.
    01-13-2012 05:02 AM
    Thanks, the rear is a decal from luckylabs.....9.99 and the sides are from them as well. In all, 20 bucks for the rear and three different color frame wraps. The rear actually has a texture to it and feels great in hand.
    01-13-2012 09:09 AM
    I looked into it one day when my wife was complaining about all my gadgets, and it turns out she spends more a year on makeup, hair, and nails then I do on gadgets. After I brought that to her attention, she's been quiet about my gadgets.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Just be glad you're not a girl gadget *****, because then you have to spend tons of money on gadgets AND hair, makeup, shoes, handbags.... Its a rough life!
    E_Brown likes this.
    01-15-2012 04:53 PM
    You inspired me I just ordered this one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I got that same back. I ran into a problem with hazy flash photos but I fixed the problem with some tape. I'll post a photo later showing the fix just in case it happens to you.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    E_Brown likes this.
    01-23-2012 11:01 AM
    I got a metal back for my 4s.

I also use the case-mate Jett metal bumper.

I ran into an issue with washed out flash photos which I fixed with some tape and a hole punch. 3 layers of tape to isolate the lens from the flash and prevent light bleeding over. If I can find some foam tape i'll probably redo it just to make the "seal" better.

I hope this tape trick helps others.

Last edited by xandermac; 01-23-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    01-23-2012 11:14 AM
    Aside from the site hacking my yahoo email (cnn.cn) I cant wait for my clear back cover to come

my bad for using the same password as my email while on a china website!!
    01-26-2012 08:15 AM
    Metal back looks awesome!

Are you having any reception issues?
    01-27-2012 08:47 AM
    I got a metal back for my 4s.

I also use the case-mate Jett metal bumper.

I ran into an issue with washed out flash photos which I fixed with some tape and a hole punch. 3 layers of tape to isolate the lens from the flash and prevent light bleeding over. If I can find some foam tape i'll probably redo it just to make the "seal" better.

I hope this tape trick helps others.

Oh boy, I never thought to use tape....I'm trying this on my blue one ASAP. Thanks
    01-27-2012 09:05 AM
    Metal back looks awesome!

Are you having any reception issues?
    No offense to anyone who likes to use these back covers but the quality of them are really poor. That metal back you can bend in half with almost no effort. The Apple logo is basically a sticker as well. Now if Apple made various backs you could put on, then it would be worth it. But unless you enjoy a cheaper feeling phone (just my opinion), leave it alone.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 01-27-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    01-27-2012 10:49 AM
    The back just gets covered up by a case anyways....
    Last edited by wiskywarlord; 01-27-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    01-27-2012 02:18 PM
    The back just gets covered up be a case anyways....
    Sure, if you use that type of case. I use a pouch case for when the phone is not in use or in my pocket.
    01-27-2012 02:20 PM
    Sure, if you use that type of case. I use a pouch case for when the phone is not in use or in my pocket.
    I have the "butter fingers" so i need some drop protection lol
    01-27-2012 02:23 PM
    I have the "butter fingers" so i need some drop protection lol
    Totally understandable!
    01-27-2012 02:25 PM

Dual color logo.....
    01-28-2012 11:37 PM
    My pimped out iPhone 4S

?
    01-28-2012 11:45 PM
    So I put on the K.O Gadget light mod this past weekend, and was forced to take it off after two days. The first day was fine and other than the gap on the top of the phone, which a bumper or case could easily conceal, I was happy. I realized that on Sunday I wasn't getting a 3G signal, so logically I thought the mod was screwing up my signal. I never thought it could be an issue with sprint! So now i'm going to put it back on, and hopefully I can get it to work again. If anyone else tried this mod they know how hard it is to get that damn red wire to touch the "connecting point"!
    01-31-2012 12:05 AM
    Another back Added to my collection.....also added a baby blue screen protector which is not pictured.
    is that yellow one from ebay and does it fit the 4s?
    01-31-2012 03:19 AM
    is that yellow one from ebay and does it fit the 4s?
    It's from truesupplier. It was for the 4s but it didn't fit well or have the spacer for the camera hole to prevent flash bleed....I would look elsewhere IMHO
    01-31-2012 12:26 PM
    It's from truesupplier. It was for the 4s but it didn't fit well or have the spacer for the camera hole to prevent flash bleed....I would look elsewhere IMHO
    Ok thanks. What about the little metal contact that the very first post in this thread was talkin about, if you get one for the 4s is that sorted out?

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    01-31-2012 02:03 PM
    Ok thanks. What about the little metal contact that the very first post in this thread was talkin about, if you get one for the 4s is that sorted out?

It didn't have that either...I've had better luck on amazon tbh....I'm 4/4 on good quality backs with camera rings, spacers, and diffusers from there.
    02-01-2012 09:33 AM
    It didn't have that either...I've had better luck on amazon tbh....I'm 4/4 on good quality backs with camera rings, spacers, and diffusers from there.
    Ok thanks for the info.

02-01-2012 02:04 PM
    That is awesome!
    WANT
    02-01-2012 02:32 PM
    Here is my recently pimped out 4S. Its hard to get a picture that does justice to the true color but its a nice reflective metallic purple. Its very shiny and I LOVE it! I'm debating whether I should put a zagg shield on it. I'm afraid if I ever go to remove the zagg it would peel off the metallic paint. What do you think?

02-10-2012 10:01 PM
    Attachment 14958Attachment 14959

Finally got around to changing my home button from white to red. I also changed out the back from having a silver Apple logo to flush no logo at all. I like the cleaner look.
    04-16-2012 06:06 AM
212 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD