I finally ordered my 4S

meadmakerman#IM

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 4S/Black/32GB/Verizon today at the local Verizon store. They told me it will ship by December 17th. The only ones they had in the store were 16GB/White.

I had 5 different BB's then a Droid 2 Global then had to go back to BB (bc of work). I can't stand the BB after having the Droid, my wife & daughter got iPhone 4's a couple of months ago and now I can't wait to get mine! Hope I don't have to wait until December 20th!

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 4S/Black/32GB/Verizon today at the local Verizon store. They told me it will ship by December 17th. The only ones they had in the store were 16GB/White.

I had 5 different BB's then a Droid 2 Global then had to go back to BB (bc of work). I can't stand the BB after having the Droid, my wife & daughter got iPhone 4's a couple of months ago and now I can't wait to get mine! Hope I don't have to wait until December 20th!

I couldn't stand my bb after my dinc. Then after my iPhone I couldnt stand my dinc. Funny how that works lol

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok VWZ fans, I ordered my 4S today, the ship date will be on or before 12/9.
Any chance of getting it before 12/9?

Did you ordered through verizon? I ordered mine thru apple and I got it like a week earlier than the estimate they gave me when i placed my order.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
So there are still places that are sold out of iPhone 4S?...wow! I went to sprint store here in Virgina and got mine the same day.

I just thought stores would have caught up on demand by now. Guess not.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So there are still places that are sold out of iPhone 4S?...wow! I went to sprint store here in Virgina and got mine the same day.

I just thought stores would have caught up on demand by now. Guess not.

Carrier stores will be the last to catch up since they have to get their supply from Apple and getting from apple I'm a store is tough right now

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Carrier stores will be the last to catch up since they have to get their supply from Apple and getting from apple I'm a store is tough right now

Oh ok. I guess I went in at the right time to get mine. The rep did say they just got a shipment in the day before.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73