How many Iphone 4S user are going to buy Ipad2

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
How many of you are going to buy Ipad2 for xmas?
If so what age group?
Is it a gift and so What age group?

I bought an iPad 2 in September knowing I was going to get the iPhone 4s/5. Now that I have both, I'm really glad I went ahead and bought an iPad 2. Web browsing on it blows the iPhone away. Don't really use that many apps on there except for the Netflix app and a few games. Using an iPad is such a wonderful experience that you will really enjoy.

However, the iPad 2 came out in March earlier this year. iPad 3 rumors are surfacing every couple days now. I would advise you NOT to buy an iPad 2 and wait a few more months so you can ge the iPad 3. Apple released both the iPad and iPad 2 in March. Their update time frame for the iPad kinda sucks for the holidays but if you absolutely need one, go ahead and buy it. You'll get most of your money back if you should decide to sell.

My advice: wait if you can. :D

Reactions: DANNCAS

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I purchased two iPad 2's back in June. Then, I got my iPhone 4S and sold my iPad 2. I couldn't see keeping it since my iPhone does everything I want now (to include AirPlay to my Apple TV 2). Sometimes I'll use my wife's iPad 2 to play certain games.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's worth buying an iPad 2 considering an iPad 3 is right around the corner I would wait if I were you

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
When I bought mine back in July, it still made sense. However, buying so close to a time when there's great likelihood of a new one makes no sense.

Trying to decide between shipping this one to my son, or selling it, when the next one comes out.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
At this moment, I would not buy an iPad2. I have a new laptop I got in February and my iPhone4S.

Now, my husband's company is having a big Christmas party next weekend and they are giving away an iPad2 and a Kindle Fire. I'd prefer the iPad2, but heck, I'd take a Kinda Fire too! Lol.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought my iPad 2 in Sept, and I use my my pro 75% less than ever before and maybe my iPhone 50% less then I ever did ... I would wait til March for the iPad 3, I'll probably be buying one myself refardless

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have an iPad 1--had it since day 1 it was released. My husband bought the iPad 2 the day it was released in March. You have no idea how bad I want to upgrade my iPad now but the 3 is so close that I'm forcing myself to wait. I promise I will be getting iPad 3 the very day it comes out at the apple store. Originally I was planning on sticking with the iPhone 4 until the 5 came out. All it took was one experience with siri at the store and I gave in and bought the 4s. Problem now is will they let me get the 5 as well? My contract will be too new. I might have to upgrade using my husband's phone line. He's out of contract. He's so lucky. He got the 4s as an insurance replacement when his crappy 3gs was stolen. :rolleyes:

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Still love my iPad, nothing the iPad 2 offered enticed me enough to buy it, so Im another person just patiently waiting for the iPad 3! Already have my original iPad sold to a patiently waiting family member..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73