What do you think would make the Iphone 4s the perfect smartphone.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
What do you think would make the Iphone 4s the perfect smartphone ?
I like to hear from others that have used different OS or older Iphones.
Please be Positve unbiased:p

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind some widgets. I miss my android Facebook widget. Or, as dumb as it sounds, live wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the 4S is great but for me having a iPhone 4 it was not enough for me to move to it. What I would like to see is LTE and a slightly bigger screen 3.7-4inch. Other than that is seems like a great device.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
LED
Stronge Vibrate
ability to attach file and photos to allrerady opened emails . So you can just reply to the send with out open anything else. And to have a home page.
So not to much really.:)

Last edited:

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Can't you use the LED feature under accessibility settings? I don't because I don't like flashing LED lights. I think it would be nice to have customizable sound profiles. I miss that about BB.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I'd want is being able to attach multiple files to an email. Other than that, this phone is pretty darn perfect. I don't need an LED or widgets.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
There's nothing that I really miss from other smartphones that I have used but having live wallpaper would be cool

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
amazingly enough in all honesty there is nothing I would add. I came from using a bb for over 4yrs and don't miss anything the bb had that the iPhone doesn't. I'm truly enjoying my iPhone 4S just as is:)

Edit: actually one thing did come to mind-a sound ringtone avail for imessaging texts that come so it's different sound than when a tx comes in.

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
A slightly bigger screen and more BB-like email features like:

- Multiple attachments, ability to attach files to replies
- Multiple email signatures and notification sounds

Other than that, the 4S is perfect.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just title things like when you download an app I'd like to be able to remain in the app store and continue shopping instead of going back to the springboard.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
LTE, 4" screen, and the ability to jailbreak. I'll be very happy when the jailbreak is available. Having a non jailbroken phone is driving me nuts. Almost went back to 4 so I could get it back.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
The ONLY two things I would like is an LED alert and a removable micro SD card. I dont care what anyone says, dragging and dropping files onto an SD card is easier than messing with itunes.