Anyone else experience this problem?

I tell Siri to send a text to my wife. Siri brings it up, I tell her what my message is, she transcribes it, and asks if I want to send the message (I forget the exact phrasing).

I then say "send" or "send message", and suddenly Siri thinks there is a new message, and asks me what I want the message to say.

Any suggestions? I think I can simply say "yes" I suppose, but I thought Siri is supposed to understand context! It doesn't happen all the time, maybe once every three or four messages.

Chris
    11-24-2011 12:44 PM
    Anyone else experience this problem?

I tell Siri to send a text to my wife. Siri brings it up, I tell her what my message is, she transcribes it, and asks if I want to send the message (I forget the exact phrasing).

I then say "send" or "send message", and suddenly Siri thinks there is a new message, and asks me what I want the message to say.

Any suggestions? I think I can simply say "yes" I suppose, but I thought Siri is supposed to understand context! It doesn't happen all the time, maybe once every three or four messages.

Chris
    This hasn't happened to me. I use Siri for this all the time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-24-2011 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD