Had to order 4s

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Went to verizon today and they were out of stock with the 32GB in black. Says it will ship on 12/9... any chance it will be sooner? ;) lol

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine was supposed to ship to me 11/4.....It was delivered to me on 11/1.
This gives me hope!! :)
Come on, give them some sympathy here, they're using a Droid, they've already been tortured enough! :p
Exactly! But I had the iPhone 4 and my friend was due for an upgrade and wanted my i4 so I sold that to him and took his upgrade to buy a razr. Absolutely hated it and exchanged it for the 4s. Probably will never leave ios again.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't wait on delivery and was going out of town. The city I'm visiting has an Apple store, so the night before I left I went on the Apple store app at 9:02 and was able to reserve a phone. Drove 6 hours straight to the Apple store, got my 4s, and then continued on to my relatives.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't wait on delivery and was going out of town. The city I'm visiting has an Apple store, so the night before I left I went on the Apple store app at 9:02 and was able to reserve a phone. Drove 6 hours straight to the Apple store, got my 4s, and then continued on to my relatives.

Congrats, Alli. Don't forget to add an S after the 4 in profile. :D

teshub46

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I was also told my delivery date would be 12/9, but received an email last night that my order will be delivered today 11/23. Very excited this will be my first iPhone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

:Dawesome !! Congrats on the new 4S Alli !! now thats what i call determination, lol !!

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for my 4S was like waiting for Christmas when you're a kid. I was so excited when I got home from work on launch day and had it waiting for me. :D

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Look in the Small Places, Radioshack, Walmart, Target. I got mine at Target and it was the last one. Don't give up or wait it out. Have faith ye friend!

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I searched and searched for about a week and a half. Finally found a best buy mobile in the local mall w two Verizon iPhone 4s 16gb one black (yay!) one white. I drove there on my lunch break one day and snatched it up! Everywhere else gave me these crazy ship dates and they had no idea when they'd get any in store. I'm w everyone else it could come sooner or you can do a little leg work. I've never had such a problem getting a phone but man coming from android I couldn't be happier. And trust me I'm an android fan girl :) I turned all my friends onto it. Now they are like what the French toast after I told them I was getting an iPhone. :)

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on Saturday and had it in my hands by Tuesday before noon. It just depends I guess. A friend waited two weeks to get hers BUT it was delivered a week before it was even supposed to ship out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro