not to mention the account was created almost the second the other account was banned
    EXACTY !! not that I'm keeping track either but first this new account the location was "San Jose" then "Campbell" and the original was "Boulder Creek" lmao they can't be an hour apart lol

Plus I am sure the ISP address Is recorded somewhere too, I'm almost quite sure the mods are on it
    verwon likes this.
    11-23-2011 01:22 AM
    I hope they are, so the insanity doesn't start, again!
    11-23-2011 01:26 AM
    first of I am not that crazy girl and 2nd she's not even a real girl she's transgendered and 3rd i wasn't trying to argue because last I knew Telus was CDMA I didn't know they switched over to GSM
    11-23-2011 02:33 AM
    first of I am not that crazy girl and 2nd she's not even a real girl she's transgendered and 3rd i wasn't trying to argue because last I knew Telus was CDMA I didn't know they switched over to GSM
    Interesting how much you know about this person....

And if you claimed to be their friend, why call them crazy, now? You're not making much sense.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-23-2011 02:44 AM
    And I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that she was banned on 11-20 and you joined on 11-20 ... I hope the mods are catching this fact ....

AND you were the first one to say omg thank god she was banned, before any of us knew it ... And it was your VERY FIRST POST here, this is very very suspicious
    Last edited by Cleveland; 11-23-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    verwon likes this.
    11-23-2011 02:47 AM
    OMG people you are looking far more into this than you need to.....I am allowed to call her crazy......friends are allowed to say that about friends...... she has very bad bipolar and I think she stopped taking her medication
    11-23-2011 03:56 AM
    Is be interested in hearing from someone who has an unlocked sprint or VZW iPhone 4s and what they've found when trying to use it on GSM in the states.

This would help clairfy a lot of the questions on this.
    11-23-2011 09:19 AM
    OMG people you are looking far more into this than you need to.....I am allowed to call her crazy......friends are allowed to say that about friends...... she has very bad bipolar and I think she stopped taking her medication
    Calling her crazy has NOTHING to do with what all of us are saying
    11-23-2011 10:51 AM
    Is be interested in hearing from someone who has an unlocked sprint or VZW iPhone 4s and what they've found when trying to use it on GSM in the states.

This would help clairfy a lot of the questions on this.
    I am waiting on this answer myself
    11-23-2011 10:52 AM
    EXACTY !! not that I'm keeping track either but first this new account the location was "San Jose" then "Campbell" and the original was "Boulder Creek" lmao they can't be an hour apart lol

Plus I am sure the ISP address Is recorded somewhere too, I'm almost quite sure the mods are on it
    They are going to different Internet Cafes. Or using friends computer. But for sure same person. Very similar bad grammar. ("she has very bad bipolar")
    Last edited by skier1960; 11-23-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    verwon likes this.
    11-23-2011 04:05 PM
    y'all can think what you but I am no try her boulder creek is nowhere near campbell
    11-23-2011 04:12 PM
    y'all can think what you but I am no try her boulder creek is nowhere near campbell
    Ok...adamloveapple...or whatever your current username is this day...
    verwon likes this.
    11-23-2011 04:32 PM
    Just what?

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-23-2011 04:36 PM
    Y'all do know that you're the one that enters in the "Location", and it's not registered via IP address or anything, so it really doesn't matter where you say you're from andromidastarship. I could say I'm posting from the Royal Palace in London, or Timbuktu, but really, I'm just here in good ol' Fayetteville, AR.
    11-23-2011 04:38 PM
    20 miles apart !!! Nowhere my a** !!! More lies and lies
    11-23-2011 06:10 PM
    according to google maps it's 20 miles but in all actuality it's an hour drive
    11-23-2011 06:21 PM
    About 40 mins, regardless of the time it takes it's still 20 miles away, so it was a lie when you said they are nowhere near each other
    11-23-2011 06:59 PM
    Can you translate that into French for me?
    11-23-2011 07:10 PM
    I'm going to China soon.
    It's been a long and winding road with the iphone 4s and sprint, but I thought I'd share what I've learned:

1. iphone bought late in November was immediately "enabled" by Sprint for global roaming. I've had sprint for 5 years, so that's why.
    2. here's the interesting part: I'll be in China which has GSM and CDMA. These will switch based on "the strongest signal", there is no way for user to switch. So even if my Passport SIM card works there, I'll have to find a place where signal is greatest according to the following information bar readings:
    China Telecom: CDMA
    China Unicom or China Mobile: GSM
    3. I still get different answers from Sprint regarding my own GSM SIM. One rep said: "Just connect to iTunes and it will "unlock" automatically." Another said "it should work, but I can't say for sure."
    4. When I go to China, I was told to "turn cellular data off" to avoid exorbitant data charges, but turn voice roaming on to get voice and text.
    5. Finally, for dialing from China to US, another glitch is that I first need to know which network I'm on (see carriers above) then dial either the CDMA access code first "00 1 xyz xxx xxxx" or the
    GSM Access Code first: "+ 1 xyz xxx xxxx"

The bottom line seems to be that the whole setup (phone, radio, sprint, etc.) is not designed from a user perspective. I just want to go to China and use a local SIM to avoid the $2.50 / minute voice calling (though text at $.50 is < text charge on the Global SIM card I bought).

Maybe someone else can weigh in on actual experience in China? And whether I'm right about the above? Thanks. This whole thing gives me a headache
    11-29-2011 03:56 PM
    Update: I requested the unlock code for my iPhone since I am traveling on Friday and Sprint took down my IMEI # today and said my iPhone will be unlocked once they make the change on their side (which could take up to 8 hours according to the rep) and then I would just have to connect my phone to itunes and that would do it.

I will see what happens when I put in my AT&T sim card in tomorrow to see if they really did unlock it.
    12-22-2011 02:15 AM
    Update: I requested the unlock code for my iPhone since I am traveling on Friday and Sprint took down my IMEI # today and said my iPhone will be unlocked once they make the change on their side (which could take up to 8 hours according to the rep) and then I would just have to connect my phone to itunes and that would do it.

I will see what happens when I put in my AT&T sim card in tomorrow to see if they really did unlock it.
    Putting the AT&T sim won't do anything ... It's unlocked for carriers outside the us only I believe since it's a CDMA based US carrier iPhone
    12-22-2011 02:53 AM
    Putting the AT&T sim won't do anything ... It's unlocked for carriers outside the us only I believe since it's a CDMA based US carrier iPhone
    You are right. Only foreign sims work.
    12-22-2011 03:00 AM
    This is accurate, I really don't care about AT&T just need to make sure I can use a foreign sim in there!

You are right. Only foreign sims work.

thanks
    12-22-2011 03:46 PM
    Just wanted to make sure you knew and as long as they have the iPhone and it's a micro sim.. A sim is a sim lol
    12-22-2011 10:03 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD