what ap must i use to send several attachments from withing a opened email.
    What app must I use to orginize fils ,doc.file photos.
    I hate this going and doing one file or phot at a time.
    POSITIVE COMENTS PLEASE.
    Just answer the question. I'm only look for the answer if there is one. I hope
    11-20-2011 01:33 PM
    you can send multiple photos at a time from within camera roll just hit the arrow in the top and select multiple photos.. as far as your other questions I don't know
    11-20-2011 01:34 PM
    DANNCAS likes this.
    11-20-2011 07:19 PM
    Can't say anything here that hasn't been said already
    11-20-2011 08:38 PM
    POSITIVE COMENTS PLEASE.
    If you don't want responses then don't start a thread or post s reply. And if you don't want negative comments then don't make posts acting all entitled.

Just answer the question. I'm only look for the answer if there is one. I hope
    Proper etiquette on any discussion forum is to read the FAQ's and search first. It's rare that any question hasn't been asked before.
    Last edited by briareus; 11-20-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    11-20-2011 09:05 PM
    Send as many pictures you want.

11-21-2011 01:05 PM
    That's not what the OP is asking....at least the way I read it. The question is, if you are already in an email thread, how do you attach things to the existing thread? To my knowledge, that's not possible.
    11-21-2011 01:14 PM
    Send as many pictures you want.

THANK YOU
    It seem that even this forum has there share of Arschloch, hoyo de asno, trou d'ne,отверстие задницы
    11-21-2011 02:24 PM
    air sharing allows for you to put documents into your phone and send as many as you want in an email... I know its not directly from the email application but its a work around..
    DANNCAS likes this.
    11-21-2011 02:32 PM
    air sharing allows for you to put documents into your phone and send as many as you want in an email... I know its not directly from the email application but its a work around..
    Is that a App or something like dropboxs

I will check it out. i found some work arounds. Its a shame you have to do it this way. Am I the only one that thinks this way. After all its a Iphone with a talking helper (siri ) that can do more complex tasks.
    11-22-2011 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD