I like stock as well. I jailbroke my 3GS and didn't care for it.
    I jailbroke a 3G, just to see how Android would be on there. Well the 3G, is a Dinosaur and it is slow as heck. I never bothered, with it, I did put Pokemon on my iPod touch though. Then I stopped playing it, I'm fine with my phone as is. Plus, I know I can download free apps, but I rather wait till they're on sale, then actually steal em.
    11-22-2011 03:43 PM
    My screen
    10char
    11-22-2011 06:37 PM
    Dude... you have 1,500 unread emails??
    11-22-2011 06:51 PM
    My screen
    10char
    Holy Crap! So many messages!

I love the folders, I am like that too.
    11-22-2011 07:06 PM
    I use both. But just two folders for weather and games.
    11-22-2011 07:40 PM
    My screen
    10char
    What agenda app do u use?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-22-2011 07:58 PM
    My screen
    10char
    Wow that's the busiest screen I have ever seen lol. But love the wallpaper.

11-22-2011 08:02 PM
    Wow that's the busiest screen I have ever seen lol. But love the wallpaper.

it is a nice wp & set up, but I saw all those unread emails also holy you know what !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-22-2011 08:31 PM
    here are my 2 screenshots
    11-22-2011 08:52 PM
    Everything is in a folder except for my bottom bar and my mail app.
    I keep it that way because having so many on one screen at a time ruins the background for me.
    11-22-2011 09:10 PM
    My screen
    10char
    Omg! Do you mark all your emails as unread or do you have some sort of job that would warrant 1,500 emails and 60 SMS?! That looks exhausting!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    11-22-2011 09:11 PM
    Omg! Do you mark all your emails as unread or do you have some sort of job that would warrant 1,500 emails and 60 SMS?! That looks exhausting!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    The email I understand just because if you might get spam but still I would stop that ASAP lol what's crazy is the SMS lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-22-2011 09:27 PM
    The email I understand just because if you might get spam but still I would stop that ASAP lol what's crazy is the SMS lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I work in IT and I get more emails then that on a typical day.. not spam.. your right though the sms is funny
    11-22-2011 10:17 PM
    I took some of the badges off it makes the screen look more busy than it is. I rarely ever check all of my emails thanks to gmail having the important tab now. But I get a shiiietload of mail. The text messages though, lmao a lot of people I don't answer haha

The agenda app is "agenda calendar" I've learned to use it more than "week calendar" or stock calendar because it looks like my calendar in my office. plus if you swipe over you get different views (six months, one month, week, day, etc)

My folders just look better than Stock apple home screen though because I keep apps I use the most and apps I may use occasionally on the first screen. I posted the wallpaper and more
    E_Brown likes this.
    11-22-2011 11:11 PM
    I took some of the badges off it makes the screen look more busy than it is. I rarely ever check all of my emails thanks to gmail having the important tab now. But I get a shiiietload of mail. The text messages though, lmao a lot of people I don't answer haha

The agenda app is "agenda calendar" I've learned to use it more than "week calendar" or stock calendar because it looks like my calendar in my office. plus if you swipe over you get different views (six months, one month, week, day, etc)

My folders just look better than Stock apple home screen though because I keep apps I use the most and apps I may use occasionally on the first screen. I posted the wallpaper and more
    cool.. thanks for the wallpaper!
    11-22-2011 11:29 PM
    Icons only on the first page and those would be my everyday apps. All folders on the second page.

If I need an app from the second page, I just use Spotlight; first couple letters and good to go.
    11-23-2011 01:13 AM
    I started out only using folders but my OCD issue is the folders not being evenly distributed and I hated that I would fill one folder then need another with the same name. I have a problem with things being even :-/ I then tried having all icons out and free. Now I have just a top row of four folders of most used apps. then the next 5 pages are app icons. From importance and similarity of course.
    11-23-2011 03:13 AM
    Combo of both on 3 pages...first page has icons for the important stuff and folders for news, shopping stuff, automotive apps and a primary game folder, second page is almost all media related stuff and the rest of the games on the iPhone (in folders) and the last page is a few folders with utility apps in them.
    11-23-2011 07:03 AM
    I work in IT and I get more emails then that on a typical day.. not spam.. your right though the sms is funny
    That would drive me nuts! I wonder how many emails a CEO or important business executive might get in a day or even an A-list celebrity. I can't imagine they'd get 1,500/day.
    11-23-2011 10:58 AM
    I noticed a lot of you have the newsstand icon out while not having any subscriptions and there is also a lot of talk about aesthetics. Just wanted to point out that there is a simple trick to hide your newsstand app in a folder without jailbreaking. I've done it so I know first hand it works. Here's how...

* Take two apps and go to create a folder
    * The second the apps are in the folder and its doing the folder creation animation, drag Newsstand into the folder
    * As long as youre quick enough Newsstand will go into the folder!

I tried to post the source link but the site wouldn't let me because I don't have enough posts yet but you can google it and easily find it. Trust me it works. Give it a try.
    Last edited by DeadlyBatman; 11-23-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    MECM likes this.
    11-23-2011 11:23 AM
    Almost entirely icons. I have one folder that has all the junk that I don't use, but can't delete. I think the folders add an unnecessary step to getting to an app I use. I'm on my homescreen about 99% of the time.
    11-23-2011 11:34 AM
    I use mainly folders while my most commonly used apps are just icons. I also use Icon Project to make contact shortcuts to easily call or sms my most frequent contacts. I def recommend that.

I scratched out the names and faces but you get the point.
    11-23-2011 11:47 AM
    i love icon project too...
    11-23-2011 11:52 AM
    I noticed a lot of you have the newsstand icon out while not having any subscriptions and there is also a lot of talk about aesthetics. Just wanted to point out that there is a simple trick to hide your newsstand app in a folder without jailbreaking. I've done it so I know first hand it works. Here's how...

* Take two apps and go to create a folder
    * The second the apps are in the folder and it’s doing the folder creation animation, drag Newsstand into the folder
    * As long as you’re quick enough Newsstand will go into the folder!

I tried to post the source link but the site wouldn't let me because I don't have enough posts yet but you can google it and easily find it. Trust me it works. Give it a try.
    OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS! I hate the stupid newsstand!
    deadlybatman likes this.
    11-23-2011 01:09 PM
    i love icon project too...
    +1 i have icon project awesome app
    11-23-2011 02:16 PM
108 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD