Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
is there anyway to change the banner for Extended to say something else when you're roaming on the iPhone 4S? it would be nice if it said Verizon since that is all Sprint roams on and it would be cool to trick my friends

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
only with jailbreakin can you change the carrier logo and when you do it I think it just force changes it to what you pick all the time not just when your roaming

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not talking about the logo I am talking about the banner and I know I saw on here a way to do it but I hate it saying Extended

yes your talking about the banner that says "sprint" "verizon" "AT&T" my previous post is the answer only with a jailbreak and it changes it permanently not only when you roam..

thats the answer like it or not..

Reactions: verwon

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not trying to argue but there has to be a way to change it just when you're roaming customer it is programmed to only say "Extended" when it's roaming

like I said you dont have to like the answer matter of fact I dont care if you like the answer but that is the answer.. you can choose to not believe me it doesn't bother me but your not going to find a way other then what I said sorry..

Reactions: verwon
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
why do you people have to be so rude on here when someone isn't being confrontational and just stating their opinion? I never said there was a way I said there has gotta be one maybe Apple knows how....God stop having such a high ego

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
why do you people have to be so rude on here when someone isn't being confrontational and just stating their opinion? I never said there was a way I said there has gotta be one maybe Apple knows how....God stop having such a high ego

I have been helping people on support forums for the apple iPhone since 2007 on the apple discusion board.. this question has come up 100's of times if not more.. I have seen the answer 100's of times.. you choose to not like the answer thats your own fault. It gets annoying that almost every question you ask you argue the answer.. if you dont like our answers then dont ask questions anymore its simple as that why ask us? if your never going to believe us.. I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything else.. I am trying to help

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
now you are putting words in my mouth OMFG..:).you don't know everything so please stop acting like it and I don't argue people just take it as that it's called stating an opinion.....humans are so dumb that's why I hate this planet they such a high ego

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
now you are putting words in my mouth OMFG..:).you don't know everything so please stop acting like it and I don't argue people just take it as that it's called stating an opinion.....humans are so dumb that's why I hate this planet they such a high ego

your right I dont know everything but I know the answer to this question.. and I know the answer to a lot of IT questions I have a degree in computers and I study this stuff day in and day out.. its kind of what I do.. and no I DIDNT PUT any words in your mouth... at all as a matter of fact

Reactions: mab4285 and verwon

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Yes, you do argue.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
like I could care less you people getting butthurt or mad over an opinion that is being stated and not directed towards anyone

What opinion are you talking about? They gave you an answer to your question and all you said was there has to be a way to do it besides that answer. That isn't an opinion
Noaim gave you your answer and you didn't take it. Everyone gets butthurt because this is what you do in every thread. You get proven wrong or don't like the answer you are given.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As stated Simple answer no without a JB changing the wording while roaming or while not roaming is the same without a JB you dont have access too the file system to change it ...

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR