I can only bear just so much. It was getting painful.
    I didn't think it was ever going to happen. I got to the point where I wouldn't comment on her posts. It was just too much to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    verwon likes this.
    11-20-2011 08:29 PM
    Thhhhhhhank you !!! lol
    verwon likes this.
    11-20-2011 08:44 PM
    Lol, you guys are funny.
    Honestly I didn't think a ban was in order unless she had been warned first.
    I'm all for a warning with a temporary suspension, then a ban.
    verwon likes this.
    11-20-2011 09:39 PM
    well I like to help people a lot but it was getting extremely annoying being challenged on everything we said! thanks
    verwon likes this.
    11-20-2011 09:39 PM
    Lol, you guys are funny.
    Honestly I didn't think a ban was in order unless she had been warned first.
    I'm all for a warning with a temporary suspension, then a ban.
    Normally people don't get under my skin but my god ... It was like dealing with a child... No seriously ... In the 16 months I've been here ... That was the first I wanted to see banned ... I left cb cuz of people like that
    verwon likes this.
    11-21-2011 12:40 AM
    Why ask if u challenge ? Def needed to go

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    verwon likes this.
    11-21-2011 12:51 AM
    It was just tooooooo much!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-21-2011 12:51 AM
    man I haven't been on the forums for about a month, until yesterday when I read through every single thread by said poster...and wow was I just dying of all the laughter. I seriously thought this was some cruel joke and couldn't be real.

feel bad for all who tried to help though.
    11-21-2011 01:01 AM
    The strangest part IMO is that if you check "her" profile, it will give you a link to "her" FB page. Profile pics are nothing but self pics of some creepy looking dude
    11-21-2011 05:19 AM
    She was warned several times. I actually pasted the Marketplace rules in a pm since the link was getting us nowhere. Her response: I still don't get it. D'oh!
    verwon likes this.
    11-21-2011 08:27 AM
    She was warned several times. I actually pasted the Marketplace rules in a pm since the link was getting us nowhere. Her response: I still don't get it. D'oh!
    That's why i couldn't be a teacher.
    11-21-2011 08:40 AM
    Then I'm all for the ban haha.
    11-21-2011 09:34 AM
    Well that was someone who got on this forum just to pull everyone's chain. Probably has done it on other forums. I went back and read all her posts (Her ????????) and it was very obvious that no matter what anyone said they were going to be wrong.
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Haha b&!!

10 char/
    11-21-2011 11:33 AM
    The strangest part IMO is that if you check "her" profile, it will give you a link to "her" FB page. Profile pics are nothing but self pics of some creepy looking dude
    she's probably a transgendered girl don't judge
    11-21-2011 02:41 PM
    Not judging, if that's what the deal is. Just a creepy looking dude in the photos

And one thing that I find funny, and I may be really off base here and jumping to conclusions, is that your very first post is right after "she" got banned and you both are from San Jose, CA. Maybe be a coincidence, and if I'm wrong, I apologize. Kinda of coincidental also that "she" commented about "humans" and your name is akin to a outer space reference.

I'm normally not one to be the noob that goes and starts some drama, but too much looks fishy to me.
    11-21-2011 04:20 PM
    I am actually her best friend and I think she has stopped taking her medication she is very it bipolar
    11-21-2011 04:24 PM
    And one thing that I find funny, and I may be really off base here and jumping to conclusions, is that your very first post is right after "she" got banned and you both are from San Jose, CA. Maybe be a coincidence, and if I'm wrong, I apologize. Kinda of coincidental also that "she" commented about "humans" and your name is akin to a outer space reference.

I'm normally not one to be the noob that goes and starts some drama, but too much looks fishy to me.
    Things that make you go "Hmmmm..." - this is one.
    11-21-2011 04:28 PM
    this thread=

great entertainment..
    11-21-2011 04:58 PM
    oh my gosh I can't believe this poster thank God she was banned
    I am actually her best friend and I think she has stopped taking her medication she is very it bipolar
    So which is it? Happy for "her" to be gone; telling me not to judge cuz she MAY be a transgendered girl (which as "her" best friend there would no question that you would know the answer to that); or that you are "her" best friend and she is bipolar?

The problem with lying is that you have to keep the lie believable in order to pass it off as truth.
    11-21-2011 05:31 PM
    Let's move on people. This has gone long enough and the OP is out of commission.
    mab4285 and DaPhoneking like this.
    11-21-2011 05:37 PM
    I apologize ghostface for the dead horse. I will no longer post on this subject. Again, my apologies...
    11-21-2011 05:53 PM
    Anyway I do really enjoy this kind of conversation I think its some kind of funny stuff!!!
    11-25-2011 09:24 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD