iPhone users who complain about battery life should be required to use a Android phone for 1 week. They won't complain about iPhone battery life anymore.
    Funny....but true!
    11-21-2011 11:31 AM
    iPhone users who complain about battery life should be required to use a Android phone for 1 week. They won't complain about iPhone battery life anymore.
    I'm not taking sides, but my Evo 3D gets about 9 hours of HEAVY use... my iPhone gets about 7
    11-21-2011 12:05 PM
    How do you get a plug icon and not the lightening bolt? I plug into my computer and trickle and its a lightening bolt
    The lightening bolt is when the phone is charging. The plug icon is when the phone is all charged up.
    11-21-2011 04:05 PM
    how do you get the plug icon?
    11-21-2011 10:53 PM
    how do you get the plug icon?
    i try it but dont get the plug icon too
    11-21-2011 10:57 PM
    i try it but dont get the plug icon too
    Ok I figured it ok you just gotta wait till the phone is fully charged it goes to 100% but may have the lightning bolt cause it's not done yet so wait till it gets the plug symbol and you know that it's charged and you can unplug it

I'm not going to lie the battery on the iPhone lasts me through my day im 16 and by the end of school I have like 75% leftor around that. But what annoys me is the people saying they could go days win thier battery since I think that's impossible if they use it...if you mean by standby sure...but if you mean that you use it for like playing games some Internet and texting constintaly and you have days of battery you must be really lucky cause this trick didn't really work for me or maybe it did I just havnt noticed.

But in the end I dont want to disable features and the beautiful clear crisp light the iPhone 4s has to have a wonderful battery
    11-21-2011 11:53 PM
    or better yet a blackberry..
    11-22-2011 06:58 AM
    IOS5.01 not solve this problem Well?
    I'm trying to figure out the best practice to extend the overall life and health of the battery, while getting good battery life with a maphie juice pack air, with potential heavy use of the phone. At least 8 hrs of audio over Bluetooth a day. For a few month at the end of 2 years with my palm pre, my original battery's health was totally gone, along with two different sizes of extended batteries, so that I could only go a few hours before it turned off on itself. I want to get advertised battery life, which I probably am, but I'd like those advertised numbers two years from now, for whatever I do with it by then, or whoever I give it to.
    11-22-2011 07:17 AM
    My problem solved after I changed my do-it-yourself microsim (understand - I cut the old SIM with scissors) for Vodafone's original.
    11-24-2011 05:47 AM
    or better yet a blackberry..

BB's have the greatest battery life overall in the smartphone space. The recent 9900/9930 models have not been as good, but still can get through 24 hours for most users. My old Tour would go 3 days, Bold went 2.5, really old Curve lasted over 2 days. All with heavy use, hitting 2-3GB per month every month.
    Never got more than 8 hours on any Android device I've owned.
    11-24-2011 11:19 AM
    BB's have the greatest battery life overall in the smartphone space. The recent 9900/9930 models have not been as good, but still can get through 24 hours for most users. My old Tour would go 3 days, Bold went 2.5, really old Curve lasted over 2 days. All with heavy use, hitting 2-3GB per month every month.
    Never got more than 8 hours on any Android device I've owned.
    Well yea, you tend to get great battery life when you have a slow processor driving a tiny screen.

Its too bad you have to pull the battery out every day to keep it from running like a slug. I spent years riding the RIM train, I got off before it derailed....

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    11-24-2011 12:49 PM
    this trick helped some
    11-24-2011 04:15 PM
    I was doing pretty well with my iPhone battery..until today. Last night I downloaded Cut the Rope...and now my battery is draining like mad. Anyone experiencing this? Can one game drain a battery quickly? I've only played it a handful (3-4) times for a few minutes today.

Edit: It's not the game. Just realized my data services weren't working properly (therefore my phone has been struggling all day to find signal) so had to restart. It's all good now
    Last edited by leharris22; 11-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    11-24-2011 04:23 PM
    I can get 2+ days out of a full charge with normal use on my 4S
    11-24-2011 10:25 PM
    Actualy it do works?? And its a good news to be able to solve this issue!
    11-25-2011 09:47 AM
    The solution will be out soon
    12-13-2011 08:14 AM
    I just shut off Cellular Data & Wi-Fi before I go to bed and that not only saves the battery but also keeps me from being disturbed when I get SPAM at 3 am.
    8 hours of sleep and the alarm (sound only) going off use only 3-4% of the battery.

12-13-2011 04:27 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD