Is there an app that has the wifi toogle switchon the home screen. I have searched and found none in the app store. Do I have to jailbreak to get one?
    11-18-2011 03:57 PM
    Is there an app that has the wifi toogle switchon the home screen. I have searched and found none in the app store. Do I have to jailbreak to get one?
    I used the application iconproject to link to the wifi toggle on my home screen..
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-18-2011 03:58 PM
    I used the application iconproject to link to the wifi toggle on my home screen..
    Yep.. there is a free app available but in my opinion, the $0.99 IconProject app is well worth it...
    11-18-2011 04:10 PM
    I'll second that, great app just to be able to toggle wifi on/off
    11-18-2011 05:53 PM
    Try "Switches+" in app store, much more elegant than Icon Project, and easier to use.
    11-18-2011 06:54 PM
    I just read this article the other day and set up a few shortcuts on my iPhone...free with great looking icons..Get quick access to iOS settings with IconSettings | Macworld
    Rocktapus likes this.
    11-18-2011 07:22 PM
    I just read this article the other day and set up a few shortcuts on my iPhone...free with great looking icons..Get quick access to iOS settings with IconSettings | Macworld
    this is good...but keep in mind everytime u click on an icon it opens a safari page. icon project or the other one is better.
    11-19-2011 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD