Not charging to 100%

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Okay I have talked about this on Crackberry and a little here but I thought I would make it a thread in its own! Just want to know how many are experiencing the same problem as me. I go to bed with phone on the charger and wake up to my phone only being around 92-93 % charged? In the middle of the night it does hit 100 though. I know some say that once it shuts off it has to hit a certain percent before turning back on but this seems a little low to me? I did do a restore today so maybe this will help? Just curious if anyone else out there had this problem and found a way to fix it!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Okay I have talked about this on Crackberry and a little here but I thought I would make it a thread in its own! Just want to know how many are experiencing the same problem as me. I go to bed with phone on the charger and wake up to my phone only being around 92-93 % charged? In the middle of the night it does hit 100 though. I know some say that once it shuts off it has to hit a certain percent before turning back on but this seems a little low to me? I did do a restore today so maybe this will help? Just curious if anyone else out there had this problem and found a way to fix it!

plenty have had this issue.. none have solved it.. When i charge my phone over night I wake up and its 100 percent charged..

My guess is something is wrong with these phones that do this..

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me twice and it was right after I bought the phone. It's been almost a month since it last did it, though.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me once, so I let the phone run down and shut off, then recharged to reset the calibration reading, it's been fine ever since.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

First restore it. Then run it until the battery is totally dead and the phone shuts off. Next charge it all the way (or try) with the wall charger. If it doesn't go to 100% then take it to Apple and they will replace it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner