Might Switch Over.

Chromie

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Heeeey.

Currently, I'm on the HTC E3D and I was contemplating switching over to the iPhone 4S due to a waaay much better support when it comes to accessories and apps. My only concern is that I have around ~870 songs on my SD Card. Is there anyway to put all these songs I have on my SD Card to the iPhone/iTunes?

Gmail. Most of my mail is hooked up to my gmail account, does Apple provide some sort of Mail Hub?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Gmail is supported with no problem...there are a few small features native to Gmail on the computer (and android handsets) that don't translate over on the iPhone, but as far as functionality, its 99.99999% there.

As far as your music...if you're worried about storage space, just get a 32GB model and you'll have more storage than you'll probably ever use (unless you take a lot of HD video). A 16GB could be fine for you, but the 32GB would eliminate the concern of filling it with nothing but music...to give an example, i have around 900 songs on my iPhone, and according to iTunes, the music takes about 5.2GB...

Chromie

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Gmail is supported with no problem...there are a few small features native to Gmail on the computer (and android handsets) that don't translate over on the iPhone, but as far as functionality, its 99.99999% there.

As far as your music...if you're worried about storage space, just get a 32GB model and you'll have more storage than you'll probably ever use (unless you take a lot of HD video). A 16GB could be fine for you, but the 32GB would eliminate the concern of filling it with nothing but music...to give an example, i have around 900 songs on my iPhone, and according to iTunes, the music takes about 5.2GB...

I'm not concerned with the storage, moreso how would I transfer my music from my Android to the iPhone a long with a couple of other files (i.e. Mobi file books for Amazon Kindle)!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Simply copy the music from the SD card to a folder on whatever computer you plan to use for syncing purposes, and then move that folder of music to iTunes for music syncing with the iPhone.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Books converted to mobi so that I can read them with Amazon Kindle app.

I doubt you could get those copied to an iPhone and in the correct folder without a Jailbreak. I've never used the Kindle app for iOS or Android so I'm not sure if this will work, but does Amazon keep a record of your purchased/downloaded books so you can access them from another device with your account info? That's how the Amazon App Store works, so it might be the same for the Kindle app.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Books converted to mobi so that I can read them with Amazon Kindle app.

If you purchased the books from amazon you will get them in the kindle app but if there not im not sure you can import them.. when you have the application installed when you plug it into itunes there is a thing under apps to add documents to the application so that may be the thing to try

Last edited:

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
You can use the kindle app in itunes app tab to import books. If you convert to epub you can use ibooks. No problems. Got several in each.

If you need to import comics, there's apps for that too but done through itunes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh