Does anyone know when the 4S will be available in VZW land

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I am planning on getting my 4S on black friday, On the VZW website they are showing a 12/9 ship date. This means I wont be getting my phone until mid to late December. This was a terrible deployment. Apple should have produced more units before the October 4th announcement.
Anyway, does anyone have any info on when the stores will be restocked, I try the Apple store app where you can register, but they never have it in stock. I could have had a white 16g unit last week but I want a black one. (Now, I wish i had the white one!!!!!)

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
that is what is great about Sprint....I called my local Sprint store today and they said they get new ones in 3 times a day.....anyways try calling different Verizon stores in your area

bwood021174

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried calling VZ cust service? It worked well for me last week. I called on Tuesday. Spoke with representative. I was given the choice of either color in any data storage size. Ordered the white 16 GB. Shipped next day. Received on Thursday. The website, however, had shown a ship date of 11/11, which would have been Friday. So calling customer service got me my phone a day before the website estimated ship date.

Reactions: HarryStamper

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I am planning on getting my 4S on black friday, On the VZW website they are showing a 12/9 ship date. This means I wont be getting my phone until mid to late December. This was a terrible deployment. Apple should have produced more units before the October 4th announcement.
Anyway, does anyone have any info on when the stores will be restocked, I try the Apple store app where you can register, but they never have it in stock. I could have had a white 16g unit last week but I want a black one. (Now, I wish i had the white one!!!!!)

Are you SERIOUS ?!?! They sold 4 million in 3 DAYS !!! those mumbers are just astronomical ... I think they are making them as fast as they possibly can.... Let's not forget if you make them any faster they become half as*ed and crappy quality

Reactions: verwon

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Do you live in a large metro area? Broaden your horizons a bit... my local Verizon corporate store (in rural Iowa...) has had the 4S in stock of and on since the launch... WalMarts have them, Sam's Clubs have them, Radio Shack... Best Buy... there are options.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My ship date when I ordered my phone showed 11/4 and I got mine 10/28. It just depends on when the Verizon warehouse gets them. It says the phone will ship BY 12/9. It could be before, just like mine was.

As others have said, call around to different Vzw stores. There are several in Memphis where I am and while the one closest to me may not have an iPhone4S, two more in east Memphis may have them.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you live in a large metro area? Broaden your horizons a bit... my local Verizon corporate store (in rural Iowa...) has had the 4S in stock of and on since the launch... WalMarts have them, Sam's Clubs have them, Radio Shack... Best Buy... there are options.

This. I ordered mine online and took it to my local VZW store when it came in to activate it as well as some other things; the guy that helped me said they had every model in stock since the 14th and I waited until the 26th :mad:

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
It only took 5 days to get mine when I ordered through VZW online. They had originally given me an estimate of 2 weeks to ship so was surprised when the FedEx guy was at my door with it so soon.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Apple's website is showing the iPhone 4S is in stock and ready to ship. Why not order it online from Apple?

allensize04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I know for me personally my Iphone is going to be a company phone. Our Verizon Rep is trying to get them but is having issues. We can't go anywhere according to our company person who takes care of the phones. Let me tell you this is sucks. All I want to do is drop my Droid Incredible and play with my new toy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner