The power of the iPhone 4s...

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing that this phone has more computing power than all of NASA had in 1969. NASA launched several men to the moon with what they had. We launch Birds into Pigs!!! Amazing....:eek:

Reactions: verwon

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish carriers would do 12 month contracts. Or at least 18 month contracts. I feel bad for Canadians who are locked in for 3 years!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wish carriers would do 12 month contracts. Or at least 18 month contracts. I feel bad for Canadians who are locked in for 3 years!

12 month contracts would be perfect. I hate that we cant do that. I keep an extra line on my account for upgrades just so I can have yearly upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
12 month contracts would be perfect. I hate that we cant do that. I keep an extra line on my account for upgrades just so I can have yearly upgrades.

Me too! We've had an extra line for over 3 years.

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I think A lot of people do. I actually read there are more active cell phone lines in the US then people.

That's pretty interesting, the only problem I would see with the 12 month contract is higher phone prices, but heck, who cares?

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Technology moves forward while society dumbs down. Awesome! There is an alarmingly high percentage of people who think the whole, "man on the moon" thing was a Hollywood production. At the same time a high number of people feel the gadgets we use daily are alien technology that has been reverse engineered. I like to watch Family Guy and Dr. Who. And just like that, I can't defend the relevance of this post :confused:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty interesting, the only problem I would see with the 12 month contract is higher phone prices, but heck, who cares?

I pay an extra $120 a yeah to have an extra line for upgrading, so even if it cost $100 more, lots of people would do it. I'm sure the way that they are doing it now, is a way to
make more money. In just glad the iPhone only comes out once a year, or I would be one broke man.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizon used to offer 1 year contract pricing for phones (not sure if still do because I'm on AT&T now) at a slightly higher cost.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

And now we're all locked in for two years. No more annual upgrades at Sprint either.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

I have a friend on T-Mobile who doesn't do contracts at all. She pays the full price for the phone and just upgrades whenever she wants to. I think T-Mobile may be the only one still doing that.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a friend on T-Mobile who doesn't do contracts at all. She pays the full price for the phone and just upgrades whenever she wants to. I think T-Mobile may be the only one still doing that.

Any carrier will let you buy any phone at full price whenever you want that's not t-mobile only.,

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
With AT&T, I was eligible for a full upgrade after 20 months. I'll take that over 2 years. I had upgraded to my 3GS in November 2009 and by July 2011 I had an upgrade waiting for me.

Not sure if that's standard on all AT&T accounts but I'd assume so.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner