Anyone purchasing ITunes Match?

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am not..I only listen to music on my iPhone and I manually sync only my current favorite artists/albums/playlists and leave the rest sitting on my laptop...

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I was considering buying Match, only because I thought Google Music played at 128 kbps. After learning today that it supports 320 kbps, I'll definitely be passing on iTunes Match. The majority of my music is already at 256 kbps + anyways. Plus you can use GMusic on both iOS and Android. I don't think you can use Match on Android.

Last edited:

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
When it's in the cloud, you can add music to your phone anywhere. You don't have to be on the same wifi network, or hooked to your computer.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

But I agree with his point if you have to download the music to play it why not just load it on your phone to begin with much reason why google music is a better choice

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
But I agree with his point if you have to download the music to play it why not just load it on your phone to begin with much reason why google music is a better choice

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I still have to disagree. Google music was horrid, when I tried it.

As a music freak, what I want to listen to may change, at any time, so I like having it all available, from everywhere and anywhere.

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

As a music freak, what I want to listen to may change, at any time, so I like having it all available, from everywhere and anywhere.

yeah that's how I felt about google music as well.

Reactions: verwon

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
i have 2700+ tracks that are the top 100 of billboard 1980-2010 or so (i made the list myself). i know those wont "match" but i dont want to upload 2700+ tracks either. is there an option not to sync them? if i retag them and put the right album name i got them from will it match on the iTunes servers? some of them are bad quality so i would love to get them at 256.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just not sure that iTunes Match is worth the price. If I download my music and add it to iTunes, I just manually add the songs details. No biggies. I can see how this would be great for people who download/compose a lot.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Google music is no longer in beta and it's free I use it over 3G and wifi...you can have up to 20,000 songs. I love google music!

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Google music is no longer in beta and it's free I use it over 3G and wifi...you can have up to 20,000 songs. I love google music!

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Yes, I know that. I tried it again, thinking maybe it had improved with the public release, but it hasn't.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
No, because the only way to access it is iTunes on a computer.

Thanks. I guess I'm failing to see how your music would be more accessible "everywhere and anywhere" using Match than it would be with GMusic. You can access your GMusic from iOS, Android, Windows Phones, Macs, PCs, pretty much anything with a browser. Seems like you can only access your Match music on an iOS device or computer with iTunes. Maybe I'm missing something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW