Apple has a cutting edge over other smart phone manufacturers, when it involves creating innovation phones with the latest technological inventions that are well received in the market, as compared to those trying to compete by introducing similar type of inventions. Many speculate that various manufacturers of smart phones have adopted the product line of iPhone from Apple when introducing their brand of smart phones.
    11-14-2011 04:55 AM
    Apple has a cutting edge over other smart phone manufacturers, when it involves creating innovation phones with the latest technological inventions that are well received in the market, as compared to those trying to compete by introducing similar type of inventions. Many speculate that various manufacturers of smart phones have adopted the product line of iPhone from Apple when introducing their brand of smart phones.
    Is there a question here? Or just a statement? Little unsure of this post.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-14-2011 07:33 AM
    A friend asked me about the Iphone 4s' price now,I really not that know about it...Can somebody help to answer?
    11-14-2011 08:26 AM
    The first post is just a spam post.
    11-14-2011 08:29 AM
    A friend asked me about the Iphone 4s' price now,I really not that know about it...Can somebody help to answer?
    Answer what? The cost of an iPhone? Why the cost is what it is? Where to find the cheapest iPhone?
    11-14-2011 09:49 AM
    Spam spammity spam.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    11-14-2011 09:51 AM
    The first post is just a spam post.
    Yep. It's a precursor to more spam.
    11-14-2011 09:56 AM
    Holy s**t....
    11-14-2011 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD