I teleported overnight

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Contacted support. They said it is a hardware issue and that I need to have the phone replaced. This will be my 3rd 4s. The first one had a faulty camera. I have had an iPhone since the 3G and all have been flawless until now. Hopefully the third time is a charm.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Contacted support. They said it is a hardware issue and that I need to have the phone replaced. This will be my 3rd 4s. The first one had a faulty camera. I have had an iPhone since the 3G and all have been flawless until now. Hopefully the third time is a charm.

well the good thing is you get a warranty that replaces the phone! so you can keep replacing them until you get a good one!

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Drove an hour an a half each way to get my phone replaced. The guy at the apple store took my phone and went to the back of the store. A few minutes later he came back and said "you're all set". I asked him what he did and he said he reset the phone. I advised him the guy that helped me when I called Apple support had me do the same thing. He said when they do a reset in store it does a better job. I looked at my phone and the gps was working fine. Not 30 ,I minutes after leaving the store I am back in Yerevan. What started as something funny has turned into frustration quickly. Back to apple support I go.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Damn Sam... seems like the Space Brothers just can't keep their hands off of you. Sure hope they don't do any probs or anything like that. On the flip side, I'd insist on a new phone when you take your next trip to the mother ship!!!

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Well my issue was elevated up the chain at apple support an I must say I am impressed. Not so much with the performance of the phone but the professionalism of their staff. Bottom line is they are going to replace the phone.

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is good news or bad but my gps problem is not hardware related. When I got home I checked my wife's iPhone 4 and guess what, she is in Yerevan with me. This has to be iOS related. I am surprised no one else is experiencing this. Maybe my house has turned into a gps black hole. I had a genius bar appointment tomorrow to replace the phone and I cancelled it once I saw my wife's phone doing the same. Hopefully ios 5.0.2 fixes this.

FYDave

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
More on topic though, nope. Can't say I've ever teleported. I, like a few other individuals, have indeed ended up places that we didn't intend to... or maybe fully intended to but it never involved teleportation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73